Knez

strmac

there is, no manuals

and webinar
Code:
www.delphiscalper.com/webinar-replay#delphi

H

hermes

I uploaded the 5 files for Delphi system here but doing it first time I don't guarantee the results. I already tested it and it is solid strategy worth the $997 but better choice for free. First trade on demo! My first trade was +97 pips.
Jak se mas Kneze?
Cheers Hermes
P.S.
I can see it is here. There is no manual. Manual are the 5 instructional videos.

Attachments

strmac

Delphy Scalper

Delphy Scalper

Anyone who scalping the market know that Delphy Scalper is another crap and didn't worth $1

H

hermes

It seems that the Delphi scalper and the Index lines are the same "spaghetti". They made two separate windows but the same content. I put only Delphi, Arrows, Dynamic and Blue Box indicators on chart.
The beauty of the indicators is that they can be combined with other indicators and other systems on charts. E.g. Dynamic on Saunders LMT.
Hermes

H

hermes

I checked the Delphi Scalper system and I am very disappointed with the indicators performance. The arrows indicator disappeared and never came back. The dynamic indicator is a manic depressive with 150 confusing lines! The blue box sometimes appears as one and if fortunate all 3 boxes appears on chart next time. The "spaghetti" currency indicator index lines is the same as the delphi indicator. They both make separate windows but do the same picture. I put them both in the same windows but they are still lagging one hour behind the price.
The quality of the indicators is as good as a child's toy. Asking $997 and now threatening to double the price is a brutal joke! I heard somebody is selling it on E bay for $20! If you observe Fielder's carrier in Forex you can see that he did not brought any good FX system yet and probably will never bring.
The idea with plotting the S/R lines and trade between them is good idea but we don't have to pay $997 for that advice ($97 would be more appropriate). You can draw your own S/R lines in less than 3 minutes to replace the dynamic indicator and read the Economical Calendar will replace the screwed arrows indicator. All that action will save you from buying the expensive malfunctioning indicators, called Delphi system. You can put the $997 in your live account instead and make some damage to the Wall Street.
Cheers Hermes

S

swissforex

don't give up

don't give up

I checked the Delphi Scalper system and I am very disappointed with the indicators performance. The arrows indicator disappeared and never came back. The dynamic indicator is a manic depressive with 150 confusing lines! The blue box sometimes appears as one and if fortunate all 3 boxes appears on chart next time. The "spaghetti" currency indicator index lines is the same as the delphi indicator. They both make separate windows but do the same picture. I put them both in the same windows but they are still lagging one hour behind the price.
The quality of the indicators is as good as a child's toy. Asking $997 and now threatening to double the price is a brutal joke! I heard somebody is selling it on E bay for $20! If you observe Fielder's carrier in Forex you can see that he did not brought any good FX system yet and probably will never bring.
The idea with plotting the S/R lines and trade between them is good idea but we don't have to pay $997 for that advice ($97 would be more appropriate). You can draw your own S/R lines in less than 3 minutes to replace the dynamic indicator and read the Economical Calendar will replace the screwed arrows indicator. All that action will save you from buying the expensive malfunctioning indicators, called Delphi system. You can put the $997 in your live account instead and make some damage to the Wall Street.
Cheers Hermes
hey mate

don't give up

just install FXDD Demo Metatrader on your PC and apply ONLY the FXI+ Delphi Scalper indicator to H1 chart

remember to change settings to match the London Session(2-11 am NY Time)

run it on your best -lower spreads- pairs

mine are EJ -EU-UJ

you can place your trades on your preferred broker just copying Delphi calls on FXDD Demo

and follow Delphi
it works

S

swissforex

Dynamic on Saunders LMT

Dynamic on Saunders LMT

It seems that the Delphi scalper and the Index lines are the same "spaghetti". They made two separate windows but the same content. I put only Delphi, Arrows, Dynamic and Blue Box indicators on chart.
The beauty of the indicators is that they can be combined with other indicators and other systems on charts. E.g. Dynamic on Saunders LMT.
Hermes
Hi Hermes

I've googled it but I didn't find anything

what is Dynamic Saunders LMT ?
is it good??
please share and\or explain

H

hermes

Hi Swissforex, where you come from? I lived in Switzerland for 14 happy years in Schlieren.
Where you change the time settings? That could be the problem. I use lately only Delphi indicator, not the index lines, it is the same. But I don't get any arrows lately. I have to ask Wilhelm Tell or Robin Hood for some. They are experts on arrows.
LMT is Dean Saunders semiautomatic system. Then he has even Bollinger Band Dominator, I found not so excellent.
Thanks Hermes

H

hermes

Here is the LMT 2.1. It is swing and long position trading and can make a big bucks. The Band Dominator is huge 20 MB cannot put it here. I have to upload it to other site.
Hermes

H

hermes

OK Swissy, I went into the indicators Delphi and BlueBox and they both have the same parameters: Hours Start 9, Hours End 18. Should I change it to Hours Start 2 and Hours End 11? Or what?
Thanks Hermes

stjohn

Here is the LMT 2.1. It is swing and long position trading and can make a big bucks. The Band Dominator is huge 20 MB cannot put it here. I have to upload it to other site.
Hermes
Hi Hermes

Powerband Dominator is already here

S

swissforex

template

template

Hi Swissforex, where you come from? I lived in Switzerland for 14 happy years in Schlieren.
Where you change the time settings? That could be the problem. I use lately only Delphi indicator, not the index lines, it is the same. But I don't get any arrows lately. I have to ask Wilhelm Tell or Robin Hood for some. They are experts on arrows.
LMT is Dean Saunders semiautomatic system. Then he has even Bollinger Band Dominator, I found not so excellent.
Thanks Hermes
hi Hermes

I'm out for work on the next 3 days
I'll upload my .tpl for delphi ASAP
it works fine on Alpari and Fxdd demos

on fxdd demo(gmt+3) my settings are 9-18

H

hermes

That will be great .tpl for Delphi. Yes, 9-18 is OK for Europe but not for Canada. We are -5 Hours (EST).
There is a protection on Delphi indicators, I found. To every indicator will be attached a text document 4KB (notepad) with removing some components from it after while! The text is: 1;39;;Function loginStart is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file. The same for "dologin". Some mallware virus put in?
Did the scrooge protected himself?
Swissy, are you using those Delphi indicators I put on my thread here or from different sources?
Hermes

S

swissforex

template

template

That will be great .tpl for Delphi. Yes, 9-18 is OK for Europe but not for Canada. We are -5 Hours (EST).
There is a protection on Delphi indicators, I found. To every indicator will be attached a text document 4KB (notepad) with removing some components from it after while! The text is: 1;39;;Function loginStart is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file. The same for "dologin". Some mallware virus put in?
Did the scrooge protected himself?
Swissy, are you using those Delphi indicators I put on my thread here or from different sources?
Hermes
Hi very interesting what u find out about protection

Is it crackable??

I'm using the indicators posted on this thread

here we go
my template

have fun !

H

hermes

It is sad that I cannot open your template Swissforex! I cannot even open my own Delphi uploads to this site anymore!
I get all the time message: "ERROR - The archive is either in unknown format or damaged"
I think, the numbers in front of the download added from this forum makes it unreadable. I did put the Delphi indicators on this forum. Therefore, they must be infected. Just look at each indicator for the text notepad. It is not dangerous but it is malware which cripple the indicators to work.
Could you email it to me, please. holisticnaturopath@yahoo.ca
Thanks Hermes

stovedude

Don't worry about the text when you compile. It only means that the function loginStart is no longer used in the cracked version, because it was used to authorize the indicator with the creator's website. Now, it is bypassed and will not check for an authorization. So it is safe to use forever.

H

hermes

To Stovedude post # 19. Is the Delphi version I posted here cracked? But I still don't get the arrows on chart. Gone with the wind?
The Index indicator can be omitted it draws the same picture as Delphi indicator.
Thanks Hermes

H

hermes

This indicator is not bad at all. The only problem is it doesn't like to get off the chart. You have to open new chart to get rid of it. Works on 4H TF.
Hermes

Knez

This indicator is not bad at all. The only problem is it doesn't like to get off the chart. You have to open new chart to get rid of it. Works on 4H TF.
Hermes

When I try to upload the indicator on my 4h chart, nothing appear on it!

What is the problem? (I place it in expert/indicators folder)

Regards,
Knez.

stovedude

To Stovedude post # 19. Is the Delphi version I posted here cracked? But I still don't get the arrows on chart. Gone with the wind?
The Index indicator can be omitted it draws the same picture as Delphi indicator.
Thanks Hermes
Hermes, I haven't looked at the code, but I will look this weekend. It probably is. As for the arrows, right-click on the chart, go to indicator list, click on the indicator, click edit, and check the colors to make sure that they are not the same as the chart background. I'll look at it and see what's going on.

Did you try another browser to upload and download. My MSN explorer will many times put those numbers in front of the file, which is annoying, so I use Firefox or IE (but IE freezes up too much).

H

hermes

Ye, look the Delphi indicators Stovedude if they need a crack because if they work they are valuable. I checked the arrow indicator that way no change. Missing in action! I can live without it.
Download problem still the same, I use Firefox but have also in reserve Opera. Download from any other site no problem.
Knez, the indicator works perfect on my charts only is stubborn to go away. Open it and play with the colors, that could be the problem. White on white or black on black, no see. I will make picture to show you or upload it again.
What is majjed's email address?
Cheers Hermes

one to one coaching