one to one coaching

(REQ) Divergence indicators

Tinojazz

Professional Trader Since 2007
VIP Member
HI, if somebody have some indicators from this site pl share.

Code:
iticsoftware.com/metatrader-4-indicators.php#divergence-metatrader-indicators

radicaltour

VIP Member
most of these indicators are free if you google them. Here's a popular MACD divergence indicator;

most of these indicators are free if you google them. Here's a popular MACD divergence indicator;
I've been looking for the EA of this. TSD Elite has it. Anyone seen this elsewhere? Or can someone here make into an EA. That would be awesome too.

stovedude

I made one for Renko, and it did fantastic on backtests, but forward testing proved too many false signals with today's market behavior. I had to incorporate all the FX5 code into the EA, because the alert functions of the indicator slowed the EA down too much.

Tinojazz

Professional Trader Since 2007
VIP Member
BJF Volumes divergence is exelent indicator, so we dont need to import extra signals from their web, cose its very clear and simpple to deside when we have divergence, and i soppouse that arrow signals from they, coming little late ,after finishing the bar, but most times that bar is big reaction from divergence, and next bars not going reversal.
Very usefull indy.
Thanks

pyrron

Can somebody please, educate this?
Doesn't work.
am looking to test those indicators over a year now. On pics looking to work perfectly, but...
If I can have 2 good divergence indicators its great signal that trend change direction.

one to one coaching