Aurix Exchange

(REQ) E@sy F0rex Tr?nd Tr@ding Simpl? Syst?m

This one looks promising.
Please share if you have it ....:)
Code:
http://www.cynthia-recommends.info/easy-forex-breakout-simple-system.htm
Thanks

StaticX

Maybe it's just my lucky day, but this little trading system has prooved to be phenominal!

I use the basic version and I have had 5 winning trades in a row today :eek:

My only issue is that my charts look like a freegin chistmas tree now... there's flashing and blinking and beeping ... crazy wild sh!t...
(And besides the use of hot pink every where it does grow on you..)

Joy22

Maybe it's just my lucky day, but this little trading system has prooved to be phenominal!

My only issue is that my charts look like a freegin chistmas tree now... there's flashing and blinking and beeping ... crazy wild sh!t...

is good compliment bestfxtrader and stjonn

joy22

gushad

re you using advanced or basic. thanks.

StaticX

I have been using the basic template.

The advanced is just an additional 2 indicators. (Fibos and some ubber support and resistance area marker)

I find her I-Trend implementation and and Hot dots incredible !!!!

This is truly a very interresting system to look into.

I have been trading it on the 15min, 5min and 60 min timeframes... so far 15 min is my best one with 5 min coming in a close 2nd

karmacrasy

Amazing! I must try!

juzgood

any manual we we can learn how to use the system? i notice there can be alot of flase breakouts using pass data

StaticX

Hi Hermes,

I have been using: GBPUSD, EURUSD, USDJPY AND USDCHF.

I also combined a little bit of the knowledge I gained from YTC Price Action trader (awesome course, only on volume 2 at the moment). (The ability to judge trend strength based on the momemtum and direction of each impulse / retrace as well as projection and depth of each Swing High / Swing Low, which is why I say that her I-Trend indicator is really beneficial)

YTC also teaches you to benefit from other traders stress points (i.e. benefiet off losers, those traders that went long when they should have gone short)

Note: she does mention in the manual that her Hot Dot's indicator does repaint, but this is not really an issue)

I also do not use the bonus indicators, I never liked Super Trend and TrendWave anyway... Trendwave gives too many false signals.

I found her advanced template a little too overly complex which is why I prefer the basic template. During the trade I would switch the chart from line chart mode to candlestick mode every now and then just to check the price action out.

The other reason why I only chose those 4 pairs to trade are due to her proposed layout method: 3 rows: first row at the top is the 1 hour charts, 2nd row is the 15 mim charts and 3rd row is the 5 min charts (which also aligns quite nicely with the YTC price action method, you look for SR on the 1 hour, trade setup on the 15min and fine tune entry on the 5 min)

Cheers
StaticX

topcat275

Cynthia System

Cynthia System

Hi, I downloaded all the indicators and templates for this system but all I get are blank indicators and charts. Can some one help (topcat275@yahoo.com)

ritzn

If anyone looking for YTC PriceActionTrader

Hi Hermes,

I have been using: GBPUSD, EURUSD, USDJPY AND USDCHF.

I also combined a little bit of the knowledge I gained from YTC Price Action trader (awesome course, only on volume 2 at the moment). (The ability to judge trend strength based on the momemtum and direction of each impulse / retrace as well as projection and depth of each Swing High / Swing Low, which is why I say that her I-Trend indicator is really beneficial)

YTC also teaches you to benefit from other traders stress points (i.e. benefiet off losers, those traders that went long when they should have gone short)

Note: she does mention in the manual that her Hot Dot's indicator does repaint, but this is not really an issue)

I also do not use the bonus indicators, I never liked Super Trend and TrendWave anyway... Trendwave gives too many false signals.

I found her advanced template a little too overly complex which is why I prefer the basic template. During the trade I would switch the chart from line chart mode to candlestick mode every now and then just to check the price action out.

The other reason why I only chose those 4 pairs to trade are due to her proposed layout method: 3 rows: first row at the top is the 1 hour charts, 2nd row is the 15 mim charts and 3rd row is the 5 min charts (which also aligns quite nicely with the YTC price action method, you look for SR on the 1 hour, trade setup on the 15min and fine tune entry on the 5 min)

Cheers
StaticX

Aurix Exchange