Aurix Exchange

[REQ]Ed's Candle Pattern EA

sunyc1982

Hi Everyone,
I like the systems and I was wondering if anyone has experience or has traded the Ed's Candle Pattern EA.
this is the official site:
real test

hifromkeddie

Hi everyone. Ed here.

I did a demo and real money test on my Candle Pattern EA back in September 2011, but chose a combination of inputs that ended up not working so well.

There are a variety of inputs in Ed's Candle Pattern EA, so it is a matter of finding the right combination.

The EA is very slow in the MT4 strategy tester, so I put it on a demo, and then ForexPeaceArmy said they were only accepting real money tests.

So I put it on a real money penny account, and it did well at first, but then had some huge losses because of my choice of settings.

So I eventually stopped all testing, and removed the EA from my website....until now (February 2012).

I am almost ready to release a new version. The EA had a total makeover and also has a couple options where you can customize your own candle patterns (Hamari inside bar patterns, candlewick patterns, and bearish and bullish engulfing patterns).

I am hoping I can find a combination of inputs that work much better and are not as risky as the combination of inputs I chose initially several months ago in the demo and real money test.

Aurix Exchange