one to one coaching

(Req) Elite Currency Trader

rwrz

Thanks.

I will begin my tests today.
Until now, i have tested every EA that I can and nothing good ... =/

Lets see this new one.. seems to be good.

radicaltour

VIP Member
i've had this EA on demo for over 2 weeks now. In general it wins 90% of the trades. However, it has a really big stop loss (around 200 pips).
So it lost only once and wiped out weeks worth of gain. I was really disappointed.

Knez

I run strategy tester visual mode for last two weeks, and there were no any losing trade during that period, BUT this is because there is NO any sl at all. So often trade goes negative for 100, 200 or even 300 pips, and trade will stay open until it close with originally projected target which is often 25-30 pips. Therefore, if you like to watch your account to go 200 or 300 pips in loss and wait to see 30 pips gain at the end, then this EA is for you.
Not for me.
Thank you.

i've had this EA on demo for over 2 weeks now. In general it wins 90% of the trades. However, it has a really big stop loss (around 200 pips).
So it lost only once and wiped out weeks worth of gain. I was really disappointed.

Has

Elite Currency Trader

Elite Currency Trader

I have also tried this ea and found complet wast of time. 4 trades win total 120 pips and lost 1 trade 200pips. Guys dont wast your time.

one to one coaching