one to one coaching

REQ - Elliot Wave new indicator

S

swissforex

Hi there

back to Forex after a while

I've found this website:

claiming=

Elliott Indicator determines in fully automated mode and real-time Elliot waves. Indicators works under Metatrader 4 terminal control and contains two parts:
Metatrader 4 Indicator
Elliott Wave Application

Please share ;)

checkmail

Educate this Elliot Indicator

Educate this Elliot Indicator

Hello friends can anybody educate us how to use this respective elliot indicators as earlier also we did have excellent indicators but couldn't use it properly, ending up generating false signals.

Anybody please share their technique to use this elliot indicator.do kwo about the 135-24 pattern also about the ade-bc pattern and also more sub pattern inside it.

checkmail

Indicator not display

Indicator not display

Here thou art...

Hello friend have downloaded the elliot indicator file from your given link but on loading the indicators doesn't display anything, should we run the exe file.

Please guide me in this subject.

stovedude

Yes, just run the exe file. If you want, we can try to go through the indicator (I haven't even tried it yet) together.

Edit: My Thanks # just hit 666, but please don't hold that against me.:eek:

checkmail

The new elliot indicator

The new elliot indicator

Yes, just run the exe file. If you want, we can try to go through the indicator (I haven't even tried it yet) together.

Edit: My Thanks # just hit 666, but please don't hold that against me.:eek:
Hello stovedude this is chekcmail and have downloaded the file and even tried exe, but its asking for username and password.
can you share it here please

S

swissforex

rules

rules

Here thou art...

Hi mate

downloaded this file some weeks ago
impossible to make it work

it's in russian language

I'm still trying to make it show some waves
no way !

please provide us a little walkthrough

thx

salyvpaul

Tried to install the indicators. Can someone tell me what to with the sw+setup? If anyone successful pls reply. regards.

tiapan99

Tried to install the indicators. Can someone tell me what to with the sw+setup? If anyone successful pls reply. regards.
I have downloaded the procedure from other forum and not yet try it and hope to help the members here:

See attached word file::)

Give us feedback if any one tested if it works or not. Thanks in advance for testing.

It will not hurt to give thanks.

mvtrader2000

I have also spent a lot of time trying to get this to work properly, but so far no success. I hope someone can figure it out and share.

thank u very much. indicator looks nice. i used Elliott Wave Pro before but that one repaint. how about this one? u use this one? thanks again for manual.
Hi,

I used it years ago... Does not repaint too bad. But most things based on zz/fractals will incur some repaint/recalc. Depending up your style of trading and time frame... results will differ. I remember I always used sensitivity 1 and I sped up zz as well. You will just have to play with it. Also, I made the "major" swing point a larger circle so that they were easily seen. I think they are the red ones if I remember correctly.

Regards

TCT

P.S. Never read the manual... not my style.

one to one coaching