one to one coaching

[REQ] elwave 10 crack or setup file need

Philt

OK good its working strange about the chart limit, i have two copy running at same time. Just remember to always delete the registry key before renewing 10 license. some times when trying to start it runs straight away but like this morning i had to try 3-4 times to activate it. Its obviously using 9.5 activation in the registry but why only one day at a time i dont know.

Why this soft so wanted? does it give some good signals to open positions or good analyzis? or what is the point? i treid to see youtube videos only i found tutorials how to instal or how it works but nobody says is it good analysis soft or signal maker or so... thx

cashmate

Philt thanks for your response. What data feed do you use for elwave 10?. I am using ninja trader 7 and trade station. I want to know if that makes the limitations of open charts on elwave 10.

Philt

Philt thanks for your response. What data feed do you use for elwave 10?. I am using ninja trader 7 and trade station. I want to know if that makes the limitations of open charts on elwave 10.
I use IQfeed dtn which uses FXCM its 30 bucks a month so not two bad with first two weeks free. You used to be able to use MT4 platform but they've changed the data structure so the Elwave UDS dosen't recognize the new data path unfortunately. The script works in MT5 but there's no back fill as yet again they've change the data structure of the history path.

Im not sure if the NT7 charts will have any effect on what you said. I have no problems running as many copies or charts as i can..

cashmate

Thanks that's good information. Some times I have to try like 10 times to get elwave 10 reactivated. I am running elwave 10d a much later version than 10 b. I got it to work with mt4. the scripts works fine with mt4. I don't have the chart issues with that version.

Philt

Thanks that's good information. Some times I have to try like 10 times to get elwave 10 reactivated. I am running elwave 10d a much later version than 10 b. I got it to work with mt4. the scripts works fine with mt4. I don't have the chart issues with that version.
could i get a copy of 10d please if you can as mine wont work with mt4. Id really appreciate it.

Philt

From what i can see in the Elwave log on start up of 10 its using a completely different http to connect to the license server and not using any of the cracked ones. So ive copied it into the registry.Its the top one ive put in the default key.
You must be registered for see images attach

Philt

cant deny the power of Elliott Wave. Projected the move even before election began.

mojtaba

hi help me The problem with elwave 10
I installed the program and run me off though , but the message was the time chart analysis

Philt

I am having the same problem. It is to do with the patch. If someone reading is a coder and can help it would be very much appreciated. I have debugged the dump file but dont know how to fix it.

adonis

Only works with ascci file format im having the same problem as soon you try to feed live data from Mt4 crashes..

adonis

Thanks that's good information. Some times I have to try like 10 times to get elwave 10 reactivated. I am running elwave 10d a much later version than 10 b. I got it to work with mt4. the scripts works fine with mt4. I don't have the chart issues with that version.[/QUOTE

Hi cashmate can you share a copy of the one you manage to run with mt4?

Thanks mate

adonis

IIt crash down..i cant make it work anymore..I think the 10 version has the same analisis engine that 9.5 problably less bugs how they call it.i wnat to make 9.5 work real time will be fine..

one to one coaching