Aurix Exchange

REQ. EURClimber

grood

I got a subscription. Performing very well for me, it is very profitable at this time.
All the logic is encoded in DLL, using authorization on their server, as usual nowadays.
This approach makes the whole MT4 a bit unstable, I had several crashes in the past.

Anyway I guess educating it will be quite a piece of work.

Attaching the uneducated version, good luck.

chkven7

educaion eurclimber

educaion eurclimber

Hello Grood,
If you are interested on educate it, please I need a expired license. The code is no very complex.

kookoo23

looks pretty useless to me

23.6 pips +5.35% gain 7.86% drawdown in since december 2010

this from their own site.

grood

It got some drawdown because of recents sudden moves in EURCHF and lately EURGBP. It mainly trades pivots, i.e. oscillation between hi/lows during asian session.

The EURCHF spike did not hit my SL, it went into huge profit. For some accounts it went into SL, this was all a bit strange - probably due to bad liquidity during asian session.

The EURGBP drawdowns during this week I did not take, because I switched all EA off due to the events in Japan.

So, I'm still a very satisfied customer and will keep it running on my live account.

chkven7

education eurclimber

education eurclimber

Hello Grood,

I can educate this expert but I need a license number to sniff web traffic, if you want a crack only for you please send me a private message, also I can send you other experts cracked for me and tested on live accounts.

dann0000

Hello Grood,

I can educate this expert but I need a license number to sniff web traffic, if you want a crack only for you please send me a private message, also I can send you other experts cracked for me and tested on live accounts.

try this license for edu... 2232NRAN5N94F764

Aurix Exchange