Aurix Exchange

[REQ] Euro Smarter

momods

Educated Version

Educated Version

Here is educated version. This EA uses entry strategy (or at lease part of entry strategy) similar to ProBot. Instead of finding out the original value for each parameter (a license is needed to do that), I tried to trace each variable and use my own value for it. With some optimization, I managed to get good results. You might use different values and do your own back tests.

Please note that this is a grid EA and it might open several trades against trend. Use proper money management.

Main mods:

- Removed license requirement. EA will work on both live and demo.
- Removed EURUSD and M5 time frame limitations. EA will work on all currencies and time frames. Please make your own tests to find right settings.
- Moved parameters to externals.
- Renamed some parameters that I could tell what it stands for.

Vendor requires the use of M5 time frame, but you can get good results on other time frames/currencies. Try default settings on EURUSD M1, M5.

I also coded a Non-Grid version with take profit/stoploss option. I still need to find profitable settings for this version. I'm attaching that version as well. You still need to add dll file to libraries folder.

Enjoy.
Momods

Horst

Here is educated version. This EA uses entry strategy (or at lease part of entry strategy) similar to ProBot. Instead of finding out the original value for each parameter (a license is needed to do that), I tried to trace each variable and use my own value for it. With some optimization, I managed to get good results. You might use different values and do your own back tests.

Please note that this is a grid EA and it might open several trades against trend. Use proper money management.

Main mods:

- Removed license requirement. EA will work on both live and demo.
- Removed EURUSD and M5 time frame limitations. EA will work on all currencies and time frames. Please make your own tests to find right settings.
- Moved parameters to externals.
- Renamed some parameters that I could tell what it stands for.

Vendor requires the use of M5 time frame, but you can get good results on other time frames/currencies. Try default settings on EURUSD M1, M5.

I also coded a Non-Grid version with take profit/stoploss option. I still need to find profitable settings for this version. I'm attaching that version as well. You still need to add dll file to libraries folder.

Enjoy.
Momods

Hello Momods,

please, can you repeat the file?

Under mediafire comes the message: File Blocked for Violation.

Thanks!

Horst

99% BT attached (only No Grid) .... the direction seems right, but it had to be optimized.
Maybe i can try it next week ... too many other projects right now.

Aurix Exchange