Aurix Exchange

[REQ] FAP Turbo V53

isharasjc

license for fapturbo

license for fapturbo

Hi,

Its keep on asking to activate and can't even do the back-test. Pls help me to verify this issue.

Thanx in advance.

Nivek

Forgive me for asking, but what does it mean to "Educate an indicator"?

I think it means to "crack" it, modify it so that it doesn't need a code or password.
Gathered that from reading a few threads on EA's, hope it helps.

wis3m4n

I think it means to "crack" it, modify it so that it doesn't need a code or password.
Gathered that from reading a few threads on EA's, hope it helps.

You are correct! To "educate" an EA or Indicator is to neutralize the need for activation codes or receipt numbers (among other measures of copyright protection) and therefore anyone can use it without restrictions (and without buying it)!
My personal view on this is that if it makes you money you should always buy a copy to support the work behind the "master piece", but that's just me...

...Although nowadays it's getting harder to do it, there is always a brain capable of that challenge...

Be well!

How is difference between fapturbo 5.3 and fapturbo ichimoku?
Which one is better?

so far so good, i think i prefer fapturbo ichimoku because since i have been using it, it grows the account like 5-10% everyday and if one loses,another ones gains. moreover, none of the trades have ever hit the stop loss of 20-30pips and if the trades goes for long and it's not that profitable, it comes out with just like 5pips loss and which is not bad at all for me considering the winning rate ratio. I think this helps!

so far so good, i think i prefer fapturbo ichimoku because since i have been using it, it grows the account like 5-10% everyday and if one loses,another ones gains. moreover, none of the trades have ever hit the stop loss of 20-30pips and if the trades goes for long and it's not that profitable, it comes out with just like 5pips loss and which is not bad at all for me considering the winning rate ratio. I think this helps!

Have you got original fap ichimoku or edu???
I have edu and i shared my settings.
Can you share your settings?:)

wis3m4n

What broker do you use? Thank you...

I use TP=5 and SL=20
gbp/usd, TP=5 and SL=35; gbp/chf, TP=7,SL=35
if you want to increase the risk because of the small stop loss, you can increase the lot risk reductor to your own taste and test to see how far it goes. I use HOT FOREX brokers and 2PIPFIXED broker but best performance is from hot forex broker.
Now, i combined wallstreet robot(10% risk),Quantum fx bot(10%risk,TP=12),Traxxon boss ea(4%risk) and forex detector EA and infact, these are real money making machines because the account is just growing everyday. if one loses, the other will cover the loss especially, fapturbo ichimoku and traxxon boss. Hope this helps!

pete14

I use TP=5 and SL=20
gbp/usd, TP=5 and SL=35; gbp/chf, TP=7,SL=35
if you want to increase the risk because of the small stop loss, you can increase the lot risk reductor to your own taste and test to see how far it goes. I use HOT FOREX brokers and 2PIPFIXED broker but best performance is from hot forex broker.
Now, i combined wallstreet robot(10% risk),Quantum fx bot(10%risk,TP=12),Traxxon boss ea(4%risk) and forex conductor EA and infact, these are real money making machines because the account is just growing everyday. if one loses, the other will cover the loss especially, fapturbo ichimoku and traxxon boss. Hope this helps!

hi,
you mentioned forex conductor EA.
can you share it?
thanks a lot

pete14

i downloaded it here in the forum. just search for it using the search botton and i am sure you will find it. i dont want to post another EA in this thread but let me know if you couldn't find it.

I tried the search button twice but couldn't find it. Maybe it has been deleted. Please post it again and your settings too, please.
thanks
pete

sreesimha

Hi friend cosbyobis1,

R:R looks interesting
If it is not too much of a problem do you mind putting up your EA/set files together please? would like to demo for sometime and see how it goes. MM suggestions would be helpful too.

TIA,

Sree

Hi friend cosbyobis1,

R:R looks interesting
If it is not too much of a problem do you mind putting up your EA/set files together please? would like to demo for sometime and see how it goes. MM suggestions would be helpful too.

TIA

all the EAs are here on the forum and it's only wallstreet robot you can't find.just try and download them and let me know but the main ea that works almost everyday is fapturbo ichimoku,forex detector and traxxon boss ea and you can download them here on the forum. i also just posted one under fusion forex robot for micro account with fixed lot of 0.01 but it is martingale but if you have like $500+, you should be fine with that EA.
just let me know what next.

Aurix Exchange