Aurix Exchange

REQ: Fast 50 Pips

techboy

This maybe a good addition to your existing strategy if somebody can share it!

Thanks in advance :)

techboy

Thanks for the share,But I forgot I already have this system a few months back, its just I have not use it :D :D. I just have to dig in back on my hard drive to retrieve it, I back tested it a while ago on data from January 2011 until yesterday and the results is profitable, but you have to modify the method because 20 pips target will be too small considering you will be risking a lot bigger, plus I have adjusted the entry points and stop, I move it to +/- 10 pips instead of +/- 3 as author suggested to cover the spread. I leave my TP open, I close it 6 hours before closing of US market to maximize profit. Leave the other pending order open in case the market reverse direction. Move to breakeven when it move 60 points in your favor.

The system has lots of modification that can be made, it all depends to one's trading style. But definitely the system is profitable. Now I will use this on my live account. :)

techboy

from jan to yestarday how many time system lose can u plz tell me.

63 winners 40 losers, most of those 63 winners are really big winners and most of those 40 losers are just small ones.

Consistency is the key, be mechanical as much as you could. No over analyzing the market :D

plateheadz

just read the manual. can anyone who's used the system, confirm the time in which the breakout is based on is 0:00-3:00 gmt.
that manual simply states 000-300.

techboy

yes its 0:00 to 3:00 GMT breakout, today the trades was not that good but I know it will perform well in the coming days, its just part of the law of averages.:)

I stand corrected, Its 00:00 to 03:00 on your chart not GMT :)

raybeam

Wanna try this strategy. However, I can't figure out if it's 00-03 GMT or what? In my Alpari MT4 client the market watch is always GMT +2 , is that some kind of standard or does it vary between brokers?

Aurix Exchange