one to one coaching

(REQ) FBI Rro

rex123sc

(req) Stovedude

(req) Stovedude

Stovedude,
I own an indicator that has an individual user password which requires the seller to put your account number to prevent sharing. I changed brokers about five times and the customer service is becoming irritated with me because I'm exceeding license which is not posted or disclosed anywhere. In short, I'm tired of dealing with them but want to use the indicators. I think this is entirely unreasonable and I was wondering if you could take a look at it. If you could send a private email to me I'd appreciate it. I think it's a pretty good because the candles do not repaint. MJ asked forum members not to post it. Shoot me an email and I'll forward it to you.

gsklaw @ gmail dot com.

Thanks a bunch.

vivaan

Hi ! Rex

Can you please post the chart with the indicators on it, just to see how the chart looks like.( Just wanna have a fair idea ;) )

Rgds.

rex123sc

(Req)

(Req)

Hey Vivian,

I would really love to do so but it's one of those indicators that MJ has asked us not to post:(

I really do like the candles with this system because they do not repaint. If StoveDude or someone else with his talents can assist me, I'll share with you :) I'm really annoyed with this company because of the customer service. I just want to use the indicators that I purchased.

one to one coaching