one to one coaching

req fibbonazzi

Could one of you wonderful coders add a take profit and stop loss to this EA? I think it has something built-in to it that has to do with Fibonacci levels, but I don't understand it. I've been making profit with it but I have to stay up and monitor it all the time and close the orders in profit manually.

This is my first post so I hope I did it right. Thank you very much.

Attachments

stovedude

And (just to hit my 1000 post count number:cool:) here it is also with BE and a few different TS options. UseSRTrailStop will move the SL to the last known fractal level and UseCandleTrail will move the SL to the H/L of the last few candles (designated by TrailCandlesBack), but only after hitting BE. The AddSpread paramter will add the spread to the different SL options, and the SLPipDiff is the standard SL pip to add to the SR and CandleTrail options.

Attachments

stovedude

With all these new settings, it will need to be optimized. First for just standard SL and TP, then refine the SL and TS after, possibly time filters also.

Fibbonazzi

Fibbonazzi

wow! That was quick! I really appreciate your time and congratulations on your 1000 post! I'll be happy with a 20 pip profit on each trade. I was on a live account last week and made $100 so I'll keep everybody posted this week.
Thanks again,

simca

Hello my friends,
Another year goes to history......
Happy New Year for all...

A year ago started this thread for "fibbonazzi expert".
I test now and i see that in real trading account its always DISABLE.

Can you correct it ??

Thanks in advanced..

zedisdead

Hi!

In the experts folder the ea says it rests after order are closed. Can that be removed so that the ea is taken new trades when the signal is right?
Could someone maybe stovedude if you have the time adjust this?

Regards Zed

Bernard Sia

Hi,

Anybody know where I can purchase this EA? Like Simca pointed out, it appears to be disabled on live accounts. Thanks a lot.

one to one coaching