one to one coaching

Req: Forex Best Indicator

keranecibilo

Hello everyone. Anyone kind enough to share this systems! Indicators or Expert Advisors?

Link:

smokey22

Here is a live version but has expired may be the coders in this forum can bring it back to live and also educate it. manual included
Hi Guys,

I have just looked through the Forex Best Indicator Indicator Manual, and can say what a load of rubbish. Boy I'm glad have not spent money on this one.
If you look at the manual, you will see on the Gbp/Usd I hr chart blue,yellow and red is a sell signal. Fantastic what is a buy signal? How do they get away with this crap....

Smokey22

stovedude

It gets the signals from the website, but it should be easy to crack. I'll do it tomorrow...

Edit: Smokey, you're right about the crazy histogram. I looked at the code, and apparently v1 is the histogram, but v2 is similar to the psar. I guess we'll find out soon. In the meantime, it's nighty-night for me here...

Knez

Hi Guys,

I have just looked through the Forex Best Indicator Indicator Manual, and can say what a load of rubbish. Boy I'm glad have not spent money on this one.
If you look at the manual, you will see on the Gbp/Usd I hr chart blue,yellow and red is a sell signal. Fantastic what is a buy signal? How do they get away with this crap....

Smokey22
Smokey,

I think you get it wrong: they clearly said that blue is "buy position", red is "sell position" and yellow means "wait other signal".

Knez.

smokey22

Smokey,

I think you get it wrong: they clearly said that blue is "buy position", red is "sell position" and yellow means "wait other signal".

Knez.
Hi Knez,

I can only comment on what I see in the manual - 1hr chart Gbp/Usd

Now I may be silly, but the histogram is quite clear... blue is suppose to be buy then why is it going down big time, yellow still going down, red guess what its going up.... please have another look.....

smokey22

Knez

Hi Knez,

I can only comment on what I see in the manual - 1hr chart Gbp/Usd

Now I may be silly, but the histogram is quite clear... blue is suppose to be buy then why is it going down big time, yellow still going down, red guess what its going up.... please have another look.....

smokey22

Smokey,

Yes chart is confusing compare what they states in the manual.

Knez.

stovedude

There are just too many combinations for the password and account number. They are both sent to their website to get the trade signals.

raj4x

Yep. Seems like this indicator is basically a 'signal receiver'.

Regarding the signals (from the 1 screenshot on the website): looks to me it's something most of us have already in their toolbox. No magic here.

My conclusion: Crappy site, expensive tools/eas, no proof.

one to one coaching