Aurix Exchange

REQ - Forex Deal Butler

lionscity

Anyone have this sysem? It looks like a great system. Please share. Thanks!

smokey22

Anyone have this sysem? It looks like a great system. Please share. Thanks!

Hear you go.....

Attachments

• FXDB_Breakout.pdf
    480.7 KB · Views: 2
  • FXDB_FXT_Map.ex4
    4.8 KB · Views: 1
  • FXDB_Matrix_v3.ex4
    37.4 KB · Views: 1
  • FXDB_Candles_v1.mq4
    5.7 KB · Views: 1

damindor

hello smokey

the system in the manual and the one with the indicators seems to be two diffrent system although they have similair names or might come from the same people.

However the system in the manual is the one that has caught my intrest.If you have it can you please share

I believe it is called fxdb breakout which is diffrent that forex deal butler.

smokey22

hello smokey

the system in the manual and the one with the indicators seems to be two diffrent system although they have similair names or might come from the same people.

However the system in the manual is the one that has caught my intrest.If you have it can you please share

Its by the same person and there are 2 tp ... but there is a problem placing then in a post.

smokey22

hello smokey

I have noticed there is 2 fxbx this is the original one, the newer one is someone else, completely different. Sorry for the confusion.

A

arielfx01

i got the original ill post it tomorrow cause i got it in another comp

kenwa

hi, can anyone share/post the complete system here? indicators listed before are not complete, some indicators are missing. thanks a lot.

Aurix Exchange