Aurix Exchange

[REQ] Forex Expert Advisor Hedging Scalper M5-H4

jamesfr

Anyone know how to set this up properly?

I set it up using the profile supplied but what is the hedging XE expert for? it dosen't seem to be used

Thanks

vandell

Hedging Scalper XE

Hedging Scalper XE

If you open MQ4 file it reads,

Hedging Scalper XE
// Xtra Educated!
//
// Recommended pairs: GBPUSD/EURGBP
// Recommended timeframes: M1, M5, H4
// M5 is perhaps best.
// An M1 version was a "bonus" for people who
// bought the full licence
//
// XE version will allow you to use any pair
// on any timeframe. Real or Demo account.
// No expiry or restrictions.
//
// In addition, this version will allow you to
// manually set magic numbers for trades.
//
// USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Benihana

Hedging scalper and Aggressor 3

Hedging scalper and Aggressor 3

I have been testing the Hedging scalper with my broker right now and I am liking the results so far.

The Aggressor 3 put out by the same company looks pretty awesome as well. Has anyone tried it or heard anything about it?

May try to get my hands on that one.

Anyone else having good results with Hedging scalper as well?

jamesfr

I have been testing the Hedging scalper with my broker right now and I am liking the results so far.

The Aggressor 3 put out by the same company looks pretty awesome as well. Has anyone tried it or heard anything about it?

May try to get my hands on that one.

Anyone else having good results with Hedging scalper as well?

Profit seems to build up but so does the DD
I am now trying it with a "close all orders when a certain profit is reached " script attached

Benihana

Settings

Settings

I left pretty much everything across the board. The H4 I left alone except I am trying a hard stop at 50 and 75 pips. Same with the M5 versions as well. I figure if they are going to go this far then it's just easier to put an end to it right then and there cause yes, the drawdown was getting a bit ridiculous. I also enabled 2 trades and will maybe do 3 or 4 on the M5 settings. Will try theses settings out for a week as well as run some tests to see what we come up with.

I'm not too great at all this EA stuff yet. I'm actually a lot better at physical trading but I have been having to travel a lot so day trading almost just went out the window. Just been searching for some profitable ea's to keep the ball rolling. I believe this one has some potential with optimized settings or maybe something added to it as mentioned by James.

Anybody else on to something good?

I was also looking at the CAD trader, the Poseidone EA and the Highs and lows EA put out my mt4 programming. You would think that since that is what they do for a living that they might be able to come up with something profitable.

Anyhow, let me know what you guys think.

Take care

jamesfr

For me it's making slow steady profit (on demo) with the close all order scripts attached .
I am still experimenting though

jamesfr

What script ? I don't see any script in posted ? The archive files doesn't comes with any script.... :confused:

Sorry lemon
No the script is not part of the system it's just something I added to see how it performs and to stop the DD
I have attached 2 EA's which close ALL orders in the MT4 platform once the desired profit or loss is reached
with the loss EA you need to put a - (minus before the figure
e.g. -20 if you want your max loss to be 20 euros/usd or whatever your currency is

Attachments

• Close All orders at certian profit.ex4
    2.1 KB · Views: 0
  • CloseTrades_After_Account_Loss_TooMuch.mq4
    3.2 KB · Views: 0
  • CloseTrades_After_Account_Profit_Reached.mq4
    2.8 KB · Views: 0

loyalove

other EA same owner

other EA same owner

Hello there,

Does anyone has other EA with the same owner

Hedging Scalper M5+H4
Aggressor 3 ver.05.2011
Metatrader EA
Martingale Theory v.3
Envelopes-5
Hybrid Theory 2
EA Locker v.4.2

Please Share

Benihana

Here ya go

Here ya go

This ea is ok too but it can turn on you very rapidly.

As far as the Hedging scalper m5 - h4 I just started using the XE version of the robot on 15m timeframe. The only settings I changed is the max positions to 3-5 and I attatched it to eur/usd, gbp/usd, usd/chf, aud/usd, usd/cad and the eur/gbp with pretty damn good results. Am currently live with it cause I got tired of making 800-900 pips a week in a demo account. The huge sl still bothers me but has seemed to be taking care of itself for now. Will keep you all posted

seriousjoker

This ea is ok too but it can turn on you very rapidly.

As far as the Hedging scalper m5 - h4 I just started using the XE version of the robot on 15m timeframe. The only settings I changed is the max positions to 3-5 and I attatched it to eur/usd, gbp/usd, usd/chf, aud/usd, usd/cad and the eur/gbp with pretty damn good results. Am currently live with it cause I got tired of making 800-900 pips a week in a demo account. The huge sl still bothers me but has seemed to be taking care of itself for now. Will keep you all posted

hey mate can you share your result ? i constantly built up profit as well as big draw down . that mean it's not profit at all .can you advise the setting and is it really go for running all the time >? or add a time filter will be good ?
i don't see a point of its 24/5 running ability when facing big trend and hedging won't be help in this case ?

kram

It seems that tradecopy.net might be using Hedging Scalper XE for their Storm III system with the "close all" scripts to help manage the DDs.

Anyone want to help improve this EA to get better performance than tradecopy.net?

I was thinking of adding additional filter(s) to avoid the DD's during a trend change.

Aurix Exchange