one to one coaching

(Req) Forex Flex EA

Thanks CurtisB for your answer,but I need to recognized by my self.I am a Newbi in Robot"s trading,but i fast learning and i am Hard worker.Do you share your own best Robots?I worked with Robots last 2 mounths and I tested in different conditions, arround 50 robots,so, I am Studying this very,very interesting stuffs
Best Regards,Aleksander

Thanks CurtisB for your answer,but I need to recognized by my self.I am a Newbi in Robot"s trading,but i fast learning and i am Hard worker.Do you share your own best Robots?I worked with Robots last 2 mounths and I tested in different conditions, arround 50 robots,so, I am Studying this very,very interesting stuffs
Best Regards,Aleksander
Sorry,I don"t know,How can I download Flex Ea?Thanks for answer

Sorry ,CurtisB,I see ,that you are a experience Robot"s trader and if you wish,please answers on my following answers:
1)I try to find Ea or Script to protect my account(for example,if equity Drawdown 10%,(EA or Script) immediately ,close all trades( enable only manually)and DISABLE all EA.Thi s is for my opinion very important.I try with Equity Guard(not working,maybe my mistake,I don" know,and some other stuff
2)Stop NEWS FFcal(for example,close all trades,disable EA,2 hours,before red news,automatic and enable all Ea manually)
I hopply,that I understandable
Regards!p.s.,I am very happy to find this Blog,thread

trustyct

TERRIBLE! I've owned it for over 2 years and NEVER done well with it. Look at their website, it's all either demo or stopped out testing. GARBAGE!

Thank you very much for answer and I decide it"s a garbage,too.Thanks again.Maybe you advise me,which EA"s in this threat is OK?I am testing a lot of Robot,but in a short time of period(from 2 months to several days-of course thats nothing to concluse anything)and I of couse put the results on this thread.Most of them,I find in OnlyFreeForex,some of them from different thread on FF and so on.
What about Arbitrage,have some one experience with that stuff and which Arbitrage(1 or 2 legs)
Thanks again,
Regards

ygwbd123

ELMago;n2336651 said:
here you go ... care with this ea,,,, the vendor just make alot of real account and show the winer one... if you find a good set file let me know, i try alot of optz but not lucky with it.
Thank u very much,but we still need FlexNewsIndicator so use news filter

ponake02

Anyone that has set files from the Forex Flex EA forum? Would be much appreciated if someone could upload any that are not from the original release.

one to one coaching