one to one coaching

REQ: Forex IT Indicator

H

hankt80

Noone bought this Forex It indi? Just want to see some opinions.

H

hankt80

The indicator there talking about is next move.

smokey22
This indi repaints like mad, basically it disappears, where did you get it smokey?
I doubt next move and Forex it are the same indis, they look the same but hard to tell without having both of them.

Forex IT

Forex IT

This indicator works well. I trade it during the London Market and sometime at US Market.

The rules are simple. If the green rainbow is above the red rainbow and the trend is above 75%, it is a buy..

If the red rainbow is above the green rainbow and the trend is above 75%, it is a sell.

I use the 15Minutes TF works great.

The rainbows are the trend.

I trade the USDDKK pair (United States versus Danish Kronor)
Thanks for asking.

singcang

This indicator works well. I trade it during the London Market and sometime at US Market.

The rules are simple. If the green rainbow is above the red rainbow and the trend is above 75%, it is a buy..

If the red rainbow is above the green rainbow and the trend is above 75%, it is a sell.

Thanks for asking.
Hi , I monitor your trade daily at , so which broker you using to trade ? I need know because some broker not have USDDKK .

And if you have MSN or yahoo mess , we can talk about Forex trading .

thanks you .

Thanks for asking.
Hi Jazzy,
Can you post some charts showing your entries and exits and explain further how you are trading currently? Are you not using MBFX 4H system any more? How and why did you choose USD/DKK of all the pairs? What kind of PTs and stops do you use on 15M charts?

Your statements are so amazing and encouraging to look at! I would like to be a fly on the wall of your trading office, :)

Thanks from a struggling trader,
Susan

H

hankt80

I looked at your statement and you risking way to much on each trade, You trade 27 standard lots with 13k account thats the best way to blow it fast, this is not how trading works, learn good MM 1st everything else after. You lost 6,444 on 1 trade, 30% of your equity, you should risk max 5% if you experienced trader normally its 2-3% or even 1% if you new to trading.

i think there is no rigid / fast rule on the amount u risk. it depends on individual experience, trading system and MM philosophy.

Coolio

indicator is not the Whole Grail System of system it doesnt portray the correct info it repaints it after it happens making it look really really good

one to one coaching