Dear friends,

Can anyone get this robot, please?

Code:
https://www.forexlegend.com/

I appreciate your effort.

Thank you in advance.

Knez.

ICON

Its a stolen copy of cacus_MACCImo_v2.mq4 which you can find freely with the settings on the developer site

strmac

I'm not sure

I'm not sure

I was download MACCimo and Legend and I'm really not sure that is the same EA. But my opinions is irrelevant because I don't know mq4 language.
In Legend are two robots, one scalper and one trend follower and working on totally different currency pairs. I find MACCimo trade on 6 pairs. Legend scalper work on 4 and trend follower on three pairs EURUSD, USDCHF and AUDUSD and this is similar like MACCimo. But I believe to cacus, it's too early to say but I think that MACCimo have bigger potential from Legend. Maybe new settings?
I hope that legend will be educated quickly, if be, I will post it here and everyone will be able too see is it scam or not.

ICON

strmac you could be right, I based my judgment on the following thread
PHP:
http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/7807-forex-legend

hmb7913

I was download MACCimo and Legend and I'm really not sure that is the same EA. But my opinions is irrelevant because I don't know mq4 language.
In Legend are two robots, one scalper and one trend follower and working on totally different currency pairs. I find MACCimo trade on 6 pairs. Legend scalper work on 4 and trend follower on three pairs EURUSD, USDCHF and AUDUSD and this is similar like MACCimo. But I believe to cacus, it's too early to say but I think that MACCimo have bigger potential from Legend. Maybe new settings?
I hope that legend will be educated quickly, if be, I will post it here and everyone will be able too see is it scam or not.

Does anyone know how to modify Massimo to work with Broker's 5 digit quotes? Not work with me

stovedude

Here is Maccimo_v2, which has the same parameters and indicators as the Legend Trend Follower. Legend is definitely a stolen copy that has been altered a little. Maccimo has code for 5-digit, but 5-digit can be a strange animal sometimes. Legend uses a dll for the trading decisions, but Maccimo has it available. I'll try to insert it into Legend to see if there really is any difference. As for the Legend scalper, it's a different creature, probably stolen from another poor soul.

Attachments

• Maccimo_v2.mq4
    18.3 KB · Views: 2

strmac

Here is Maccimo_v2, which has the same parameters and indicators as the Legend Trend Follower. Legend is definitely a stolen copy that has been altered a little. Maccimo has code for 5-digit, but 5-digit can be a strange animal sometimes. Legend uses a dll for the trading decisions, but Maccimo has it available. I'll try to insert it into Legend to see if there really is any difference. As for the Legend scalper, it's a different creature, probably stolen from another poor soul.
Would you post legend scalper edu because I have very good results with this EA on live account.

stovedude

The problem is that the dll holds the missing code for the EA, but another forum (you know the one) may shed some light on the original EA. We need to find a solution for these dll files. You can disassemble them into assembly code, which still doesn't make much sense.

Here are the Two EA's from Forex Legend. They need to be educated. I hope someone in the forum can educate to help everyone in our community to test this new EA.

Good Luck
EzBusiness

stovedude

Here is the original scalper EA. Maybe somebody can backtest and compare the Maccimo with the Trend Follower, and then the Euronis with the Scalper EA.

Attachments

• euronis_v3052_Fix3.mq4
    161.2 KB · Views: 2
Thank you EZ any chance of instruction or best settings. TF

thnks

Scalper 15m on Eur/Chf,Eur/Cad,Gbp/Chf,Gbp/Cad
Needs 500 Min Bal to start

Trend Follower 15m on Eur/Usd,Usd/Chf,Aud/usd
Needs 3000 Min Bal to start

Setting just your GMT

Good Luck

Aurix Exchange