[REQ] Forex Master Method

Knez

Has anyone heard of this, and is it possible to share it here:

Code:
www.forexmastermethod.com

Thank you.

Knez.

saivenkat

I think all the hype created before its launch has been dissolved in thin air.. No feed backs from any users.. so far..

frida

I think all the hype created before its launch has been dissolved in thin air.. No feed backs from any users.. so far..

The system is sold as a hard copy on DVDs. Nothing new realy - Macds/Stochastic, Divergency and Trend Lines.

Here are indicators used:

Locator goes to experts and shows divergencies. It does not trade.

Frida

PS Just in case:
hxxp://www.multiupload.c0m/FRL9UXLIXL

1stmike

Frida many thanks

there are so many beautifull lines now on my chart :D

But without manual i cant do nothing with them :confused:

Is there also a pdf manual or so to explain the indicators ?

bolkow

Read up on Divergence strategies, all will be explained

Demo (learning the system before going live) (mix of 1 & 4H Charts)
32 wins = average 64 pips per trade
5 losses = average 18 pips per trade

Live account (4H Chart)
8 wins = average 75 pips per trade
1 loss = 12 pips

Very Happy :)

alpha

Read up on Divergence strategies, all will be explained

Demo (learning the system before going live) (mix of 1 & 4H Charts)
32 wins = average 64 pips per trade
5 losses = average 18 pips per trade

Live account (4H Chart)
8 wins = average 75 pips per trade
1 loss = 12 pips

Very Happy :)

Hi bolkow,

What currency pairs are you trading? So do you check your charts every 4 hours to see if there are divergences. How do you filter your trades to see which divergence will result to a reversal?

Also, if you are using 4H chart, how come your stop loss is small-- 12 pips?

Can you please clarify?

Thanks.

jeremy

Any chance you can share a little more info regarding the trade rules? Or pm me if you want a little $ for it ;)

bolkow

I'm monitoring 10 pairs, the usual popular ones. 4H time suits my day job. 1H & 15 min is also very popular. I check for divergence every 4 hours, and then if a position is opened then trade management takes over.

FMM gives specific entry points that seem to work very well.

On the SL, 12 points was down to trade management and was not the initial SL. Although I had a 50 SL this afternoon. I think it was a mistake I made at jumping the gun on the entry signal? still learning.
The system is fairly complex, but the course is very comprehensive. In 2 weeks I have gone from zero understanding of Divergence to thoroughly understanding the 3 types and being able to identify setups quickly and accurately.

There are weekly webinars, although there were two this week, and most people who are using the system are getting similar results.

What i really like is Russ critiques many trades sent in by users. Obviously showing many positive trades, but equally showing where trades have failed, what went wrong, were mistakes made, or if everything indicated a positive trade but the market just didn't work out.

Also if users are struggling, Russ is quite happy to have small groups or 1 on 1 sessions to sort out issues. He has a real sense of responsibility wanting the system to work and be profitable for everyone.

I have the utmost respect for Russ Horn, he is very personable, with a good sense of humour and is a mine of information of forex trading. It's very obvious he has been trading for a long time.

I'm not going to share any of the specifics of the system; I'm having too much fun.

Suffice to say I have absolutely no regrets about spending this amount of money, although I had serious concerns waiting the 4 days for the package to arrive.

B?.

Yoda

Fwiw

Fwiw

I have a friend, who's opinion I respect, that knows Russ Horn and practically talks to him on a daily basis. He says Russ is the 'real deal' and, unlike some people out there just marketing stuff, Russ has a passion to teach others what he knows and gets a lots of personal satisfaction from that, staying in contact with customers and helping them get thoroughly trained in his system.

I also researched him out a bit and he has a good reputation as well.

I can't afford his system or I would buy it in a heartbeat. Not so much for the material alone but because I know I would be basically paying for the services of a second good mentor that wants to see me succeed and is there for me when i have a question. To me, that is priceless.

As mentioned above, the course, among many other things, works a lot with understanding the inner mechanics of divergence and anyone willing to do their own self-study on the tons of web-sites out there on the subject could perhaps train themselves just as well. So it's not like he's harboring any great secrets or anything. He's just providing that shortcut to get there a hell of a lot quicker than most of us could ever hope to do on our own.

I have a friend, who's opinion I respect, that knows Russ Horn and practically talks to him on a daily basis. He says Russ is the 'real deal' and, unlike some people out there just marketing stuff, Russ has a passion to teach others what he knows and gets a lots of personal satisfaction from that, staying in contact with customers and helping them get thoroughly trained in his system.

I also researched him out a bit and he has a good reputation as well.

I can't afford his system or I would buy it in a heartbeat. Not so much for the material alone but because I know I would be basically paying for the services of a second good mentor that wants to see me succeed and is there for me when i have a question. To me, that is priceless.

As mentioned above, the course, among many other things, works a lot with understanding the inner mechanics of divergence and anyone willing to do their own self-study on the tons of web-sites out there on the subject could perhaps train themselves just as well. So it's not like he's harboring any great secrets or anything. He's just providing that shortcut to get there a hell of a lot quicker than most of us could ever hope to do on our own.

Hey Yoda - thanks for the great message - out of curiousity who was your other (first) mentor?

db3

Does anyone know if this can be coded into an EA (e.g. is there indicators with values than determine the trade )? If so then I am game to program the EA. :)

Again
that is a notification that russ horn is a scammer.
here are all his products up to date :

Aurix Exchange