(Req.) Forex pin system please share

bun423ijk

Looks like the Vertex indicator to me that was originally coded by a Russian named ENIGMA back in the day ( that is what I was told anyway ) and has been passed around over the years modded and of course renamed . But hey maybe this guy has found a way to re-code it so that it no longer repaints . Just will have to wait and see . BTW this system is by the same guy ( Dennis Buchholz ) who brought you the Agimat Fx and FSO Harmonic Scanner just so you know .

Every indicator can be said to repaint, but consider that's because price extends, this is why you will see all indicators make adjustments. The key is to learn to take from it what it offers to assist in your trading strategy. There is NO HOLY GRAIL, just hard work and patience.

mario777

Repainting while the candle is open is fine but this indicator repaints every time makes a new high or Low.

If price changes then it's considered price extension, it's all about how you use any indicator, there's only a few indicators that will show you exactly what price is doing, another thing you have to consider is the this indicator should be used in conjunction with a great price action indi and you can then see the great confirmation this indi will give you. You have to study and test in order to build your OWN trading strategy. Don't use what's popular, as that will make you apart of dumb money, and the smart money loves that type of retail trader.

If price changes then it's considered price extension, it's all about how you use any indicator, there's only a few indicators that will show you exactly what price is doing, another thing you have to consider is the this indicator should be used in conjunction with a great price action indi and you can then see the great confirmation this indi will give you. You have to study and test in order to build your OWN trading strategy. Don't use what's popular, as that will make you apart of dumb money, and the smart money loves that type of retail trader.
But he says it non repainting.

Again you use the word repaint, example if you're trading harmonic patterns, would you say repainting if a harmonic pattern changed as price changed? Actually it's not repainting, it's price movement that causes a pattern to extend which could move beyond the ratio of that pattern into another pattern. When an indicator as you say repaints, it is doing the job that it suppose to do because that condition doesn't exist anymore due to price movement aka extending. Another point to remember is that most all indicators are lagging so they react after the price. I encourage people that start out learning to trade don't look for the holy grail, rather educate yourself on how the market works. I studied Anton Kreil - Professional FOREX Trading Masterclass (PFTM) course (I'm not promoting or selling his course here) and it helped me to understand the difference between leading and lagging indicators. If you search google you'll find this course free for download. I hope this helps.

That is absolutely correct Sixer, one pattern will form but if price extends and changes the ratio it will form a new pattern very similar to the previous, Thanks Sixer for the graph.