one to one coaching

REQ: Forex Profit Multiplier

cherub

hxxp://www.forexprofitmultiplier.c0m/

Hi, does anybody have this new system by Bill Poulos to share? Sorry to ask as a newbie but will contribute as/when I have something to share

PALSHQ70

Banned Users
hxxp://www.forexprofitmultiplier.c0m/

Hi, does anybody have this new system by Bill Poulos to share? Sorry to ask as a newbie but will contribute as/when I have something to share
Dude Bill poulos is just a gr8 marketeer....i bet he hasn't made any money from the forex markets....if you want real training....join Dean Saunder's forexmentorpro.com...its the only way to make money....

happy trading

techboy

The software is based on pivots

The file shared above is a different software, from Bill Poulos

Here's that link:

maximo

Hi,

I tried this and it's definitely a breakout strategy based on yesterdays Close price or High/Low of yesterdays price depending on selection of Moderate, Aggressive, Conservative.

The website shows 2 chart illustrations that are completely wrong to what the strategy is... The first chart pics shows a counter trend trade on Hourly when its a daily strategy, selling high and closing lower, the other buy low and sell higher... Proof that the marketing side obviously knows nothing about the strategy or how it's traded LoL.

Here's an example of how to calculate a trade:

setting
-------
Moderate: EURUSD 60 pips pending stop orders above & below yesterdays close. SL 30, TP 30.
Aggressive: EURUSD 40 pips pending stop orders above & below yesterdays close. SL 40, TP 50.
Conservative: EURUSD 15 pips pending stop orders above & below yesterdays High & Low.

The conservative setting is the same for all currencies, while the Moderate & Aggressive settings range varies with each currency.

If I have time I'll construct a robot to see what kind of results the 3 settings produces on the majors, EURUSD, AUDUSD, GBPUSD, GBPJPY. The first 2 pairs are trendy and the other 2 more mean reverting pairs.

Cheers!
Max

maximo

Here's the testing of Forex Multiplier strategy using the Conservative setting for 4 major currencies. EURUSD, GBPUSD, GBPJPY, AUDUSD.

My broker time is +2 GMT. I'll try different time offsets to see if it shows any edge in any other timezone.. The AUDUSD looks okay, but I wouldn't even trade that without some equity curve averaging code, which i don't have.

Will try other settings and maybe optimization of them.

Cheers!

maximo

Hmmm made a nice discovery this week using D'Alembert lot management.
Applied to the EURUSD using forex multiplier settings 40 SL 40 TP and 40 pipspace from previous close.

This method of lot management changes a zero sum equity curve into a positive one. :D

Initial risk 1% with maximum 8 progressions ROI 42% pa.

Attachments

The newest forex profit multiplier with indicators and course was released today. Really expensive. Hopefully someone can find and share it. Thanks,

Mike

one to one coaching