Aurix Exchange

REQ:Forex Rainbow Indicator

StaticX

Hi Guys,

The Rainbow Indicator is a simple LSMA indicator that gets itself renamed every few months to make some assh0le drinking money for the weekend.

I have attached two of the best LSMA indicators. The one named:
"LSMA trend - accelerated.mq4" is a very advanced indicator and offers something that these snake oil peddlers do not have: AccelerationFactor.

If AccelerationFactor is set to 1 it will give the same results as the regular one, but it seems to be interesting to accelerate it depending on the length of the trend in same direction (that way minor trend changes are almost ignored in the overall picture)

For the other indicator: "LSMA trend arrows.mq4", there is a parameter called ArrowCode. The settings for this are as follows:
ArrowCode - 159 are dots, 251 are crosses, or use any number from the Wingdings code table

Cheers
StaticX

Attachments

• LSMA trend arrows.mq4
    2.3 KB · Views: 3
  • LSMA trend - accelerated.mq4
    3.8 KB · Views: 3

huuu

Hi Guys,

The Rainbow Indicator is a simple LSMA indicator that gets itself renamed every few months to make some assh0le drinking money for the weekend.

I have attached two of the best LSMA indicators. The one named:
"LSMA trend - accelerated.mq4" is a very advanced indicator and offers something that these snake oil peddlers do not have: AccelerationFactor.

If AccelerationFactor is set to 1 it will give the same results as the regular one, but it seems to be interesting to accelerate it depending on the length of the trend in same direction (that way minor trend changes are almost ignored in the overall picture)

For the other indicator: "LSMA trend arrows.mq4", there is a parameter called ArrowCode. The settings for this are as follows:
ArrowCode - 159 are dots, 251 are crosses, or use any number from the Wingdings code table

Cheers
StaticX

Thanks for these. In your experience are there specific accelation factors to be used for the different pairs?

StaticX

Hi huuu,

Unfortunately I have not played around with these two indicators to offer some sound advice. I am still looking at them and seeing if I can use them for the CCI strategy I am working on.

Cheers
StaticX

Aurix Exchange