one to one coaching

REQ Forex Red Phoenix System

zw007

It just came out looks good anybody has it please post it

It reminds me of Palada System.

stjohn

Checking the website, looks very impressive, also leaves me skeptical but as always, curious.
Hopefully someone will help.

vadimt

Hi,

I was shocked to see $1977 price tag, but then the usual marketing thing.., it is now $197:) and these things make these products always suspicious., anyways, let us wait and see if someone will share it for us.

stovedude

With the hand-picked examples they chose, almost any system could profit the same. The challenge with most systems is to know when to use them and when not to (the "crystal ball" concept).

H

hermes

That's a semiautomatic system. You have to do the trades. On closing the trade you get red like Phoenix, that's where the name came from. I checked it today and the indicators are pretty good. But that 's too short time to say.
Hermes

vadimt

Although i'm not a 4-hour TF fan, i'd just to test this system loaded GU and EU. On GU, it only went around 24 pips in the direction of signal (which was long) and EU also met almost the same fate, almost 24 hours have passed, need to test today also how good this system holds.

Has

I am currently demoing this system on 1 hr tf and results are very inmpraisve so far. I ve attached earlybird indicator for extra confirmation of entry point and also gives me alart though dont totaly rely on alart. trading on demo for the last 4 days cable and eur/usd seems gud

H

hermes

I am not a fan trading on 4H either but Ilike 1H and Daily. Has could you pass the early bird indi I never heard about it.
Test this one:
Hermes

Attachments

H

hermes

I like your new name vadimt! Who gave it to you? It fits you. Keep it it's for free.
Ciao
Hermes

H

hermes

My name is most of the time Hermes Mr. H@s, didn't changed identity yet. Thanks for the bird. I will buy him a cage.
Danke schon.
Hermes

H

hermes

Just joke. It takes a lot to hurt me.
I like your Bird. It looks like older version of vadimt. v1 - v10? Lot of changes in the v10?
I will test both. Or is it the same only somebody put 0 behind 1?
Hermes

H

hermes

The birds are a little bit different. I attached both to the chart. The v10 arrows have only yellow colors. The v1 have buy blue and sell red. Sometimes the same signals generated, sometimes different, but seems that v1 gives signals earlier than v10. A few false signals on both but with other indicators could be balanced. I will keep them both on chart.That's called pacifism.
Hermes

Attachments

H

hermes

The thumbnails are too small for viewing detailed pictures, therefore I attached it also in rar
Hermes.

checkmail

The Forex Red Phoenix System

The Forex Red Phoenix System

Hello friends this is checkmail and just checked mine email and found this system, which i think is already launched back in 2010 under different name.
Does anyone have it or can share it here the latest system, the forex red phoenix system.

link :

share it :):)

one to one coaching