http://www.forexsecretindicator.com/
Can anyone share this please?

Thank you.
Knez.

osirisja

Forex Secret Indicator

Forex Secret Indicator

Hi Knez

Here you go - also put into the zip his forexsignalsalert indi. To be honest, not sure about these indi's - signal very late for my liking. Let us know if you have any luck :)

Andy

Hi Knez

Here you go - also put into the zip his forexsignalsalert indi. To be honest, not sure about these indi's - signal very late for my liking. Let us know if you have any luck :)

Andy
Andy, these indicators are great !
The forexsignalsalert is faster than the SecretIndicator but both bring you into the trade before the breakout happens.

We know that almost everytime before a breakout happens, price first reverses against the trend.

In order to prevent getting the SL hit on this reversal,
Dittmann uses the ATR (50) x 2 and adds this
to the high/low of the previous candle.
This gives enough space for the trade to "breathe" before it goes into the "right" direction.

And if we get stopped out by the SL, the market has
turned and the basis for the trade is gone.
We will make a winning trade after this and
recover the loss and end up in profit.

I am glad you shared these indicators.

sreesimha

HI bestfx-trader,

Can you please clarify this part of the strategy:
(And if we get stopped out by the SL, the market has
turned and the basis for the trade is gone.
We will make a winning trade after this and
recover the loss and end up in profit. )

Many a times my trades have turned and I have seen it going under loss. I only wish I could act in time to convert this into profit. BTW I am a newbe to trading and have a micro account trying to gain some experience.
Would be glad about your feedback.

Best regards,

Sree

Sree,
you are in the same boat as we all.
Trades turning against us and ending in a loss.

Please look at the screenshot. (click on it to enlarge)
The trades are placed when the indicator changes color.
Very primitive method, no Support+Resistance lines, no other indicators.

If we assume that we let trades turn from profit into losses ( using no break-even stop ), in the worst case we win about 220 Pips.

I think that this indicator is good ( at least in this example ).

Attachments

Now without the Dittmann indicators.
We use the MACD and the Awesome_Oscillator ( default settings, you find it in indicators of Mt4 )

Profit: 211 Pips
small potential loss - 9 Pips .

Will this work in live-trading ?
I never tried, but it looks great in backtest.

Attachments

sreesimha

Hi BestFx-trader,

I would like to thank you for your patience in explaining the principles behind the trading signals. I think at the outset the combo of secretsignalindicator+ MACD (color which has been attached looks quite promising with least risk) at least by the pattern history.:)) Hope I am on the right lines. Will try this combo and see how it goes.

Have a great weekend.

Sree.

Sree,
please don?t just take things as they appear.
Backtest in strategy-tester, visual.
( pretend that you test an EA which does not trade often or never .... like Quicktrailing , and when the
visual backtest is running, attach the indicators or a template to the chart.
Then you see what the indicators are doing )

I don?t like what I see with that MACD color.
It does not paint as it should.
The normal MACD from Mt4 works fine.

Or you try this strategy which I found for free
on
You can make 50 Pips daily with it without problems (hopefully).

I suggest will open a discussion

I suggest will open a discussion

This tread seems to be the most expository on the forum, However from my point of view, many systems looks promising on page and paper, will soon realize that there is a need for further search, my 5 years of forex trading (live) has shown that nothing is hard to learn especially on forex biz.

in view of this i hereby suggest that we open a new tread where the best minds on the forum will come together to discuss their strategies so far and a bit to upgrade the best out of them.

in the same vane, i will want a situation where will use a filter to remove any noise (you know what i mean) MAJJEED you have to come in this area.

just a suggestion, so will can put a end to the search of workable system, in the market where abound many junks.

Thanks

one to one coaching