how is the testing going with this ea

i heard this ea is a scam...whats u guys thought

Here ya go. Again

Here ya go. Again

supersonic_educated.rar
hxxp://www.medi@fire.com/?capnsb2i6ai9bi3

Supersonic.dll Patch
hxxp://www.medi@fire.com/?edgrl2aogk7c82w

Here's another GMT4-6 breakout that trades more often.

This is what was written by another person testing the GMT4-6 breakout in another forum.
4-6 GMT trades by far more frequent than Supersonic. Supersonic trades are mainly limites by the Range Variable. You might set it to a higher limit e.g. 50 for a moderate approach. I have set it to 100 as backtests show stable and profitable on this higher risk as well.

My settings (for 5 digit broker add 0 on 4-6 GMT):
MA 100
TP1 21(0)
TP2 67(0)
SL 19(0)
Trail 32(0)

hi vinsonwade

What is the TimeFlame?

TF=15m

I demo traded both EA's last night with Supersonic reaching it's take profit on 4 trades through MigTrading, but the 4-6 Breakout did nothing. I will have to go to the website and see if things are set right.HXXp.strategy4you.ru

nalam

forex supersonic EA

forex supersonic EA

Hi,

I am using forex supersonic for the last 2 weeks. No trade has opened so far.

can any one tell what is happening/ wrong.

cheers

zw007

It doesnt work

It doesnt work

I have tried both his manual strategy and EA all resulted in losses. In manual strategy he uses SL=15 in EA SL=20 both results in losses on whip saw retracement. TP1=20 TP2=75 never reached eighter one of those. Few times reached TP=10 then retraced and was stoped out by SL. I have tried SL=50 and Sl=H-L. also resulted in much bigger loses.

I have tried to filter out whip saw action by placing pending orders @H/L+/-10pips it didnt help at all. It entered the trade and droped back down to hit SL.
Maybe should try setting entry @H/L+/-20pips?

It is the gap between UK and US sessions where whip saw action results in loses but after initial loss it does seem to go into break out. It seems this strategy works only if you do it manually and babysit your trade to catch the wave AFTER whip saw retracement. If you get taken out by SL and wave goes into breakout then you should re-enter with second trade and make some pips.

It seems that EA only placed 1PO instead of 2. On back test it resulted in losses.:mad:

H

hermes

Check this one. It is .rar 1,15 MB and it doesn't want to upload? Grease missing in upload mechanism?
Hermes

H

hermes

I have to deliver it through the back door.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=T4UIYD1C
Hermes

Aurix Exchange