one to one coaching

[REQ] Forex Trading made EZ

S

swissforex

Here we go

I've read a lot of positive comments about this sys called Forex Trading made EZ

website=

Code:
www.forex-trading-made-ez.com
I really don't know if it works,but I'd like to test it

Could anyone please share ?? :rolleyes:

p.s.
thanx to majjed and all the other guys for this GREAT Forum
U R THE BEST

Here it is:
Code:
http://www.multiupload.com/H3P36MHY21
The file is too big for an attachment, it takes some time to download it.
Enjoy :)

H

hankt80

Hi

I really dont like scalping :( I mean I cant do it :eek: Its not for everyone and definately not for me, I trade M15 TF up to H1 but M5 no no no :p

Thx for sharing, hopefully others will find it usefull, it is interesting just M5 TF isnt for me ;)

Regards
HankT

damindor

Hi

I really dont like scalping :( I mean I cant do it :eek: Its not for everyone and definately not for me, I trade M15 TF up to H1 but M5 no no no :p

Thx for sharing, hopefully others will find it usefull, it is interesting just M5 TF isnt for me ;)

Regards
HankT
Hello guys so i tracked down the newest version of this system.It has a template that does all the calculations for you and i have been studying it this past week and i noticed that as long as you skip the tiny swings or choppy markets you should make some pips.

I created my own rule of thumb.The retracement must be at least five candles.SO the move from p1 to p2 must be a nice big move then you need a real retracement.If it's one candle or two it's best to stay out.

WIth a little time you will understand what i mean.

Here is the newest improved version.I'm starting demo this monday and i hope i can do 5%

http://www.4shared.com/file/88-gS3UU...g-made-ez.html

Hello guys so i tracked down the newest version of this system.It has a template that does all the calculations for you and i have been studying it this past week and i noticed that as long as you skip the tiny swings or choppy markets you should make some pips.

I created my own rule of thumb.The retracement must be at least five candles.SO the move from p1 to p2 must be a nice big move then you need a real retracement.If it's one candle or two it's best to stay out.

WIth a little time you will understand what i mean.

Here is the newest improved version.I'm starting demo this monday and i hope i can do 5%

hi damindor, the link is invalid for some reason

penanglad

...I created my own rule of thumb.The retracement must be at least five candles.SO the move from p1 to p2 must be a nice big move then you need a real retracement.If it's one candle or two it's best to stay out...I'm starting demo this monday and i hope i can do 5%
Thanks for the help Damindor. I will be joining the 2 week trial in a couple of weeks - I am travelling around for the moment - It would be really helpful if you would continue to post here. I will join you when I can.

damindor

I was suppose to start demo trading this system but i was ill for half the day but i did managed to catch one trade which made me about 30 pips.That's all i need

The guy says that you should aim for 5% a day and stop when you have lost 10%.The question is how big a lot size to trade for how many pips.I decided that i'm gonna trade a lot size that will enable me to do 5% with 30 pips proft and lose 10% at 60 pips loss.I will never get a 10% loss there is just not enough time in the day for that unless you have multiple positions open at the same time.However getting 30 pips is not that hard and you can get it in one trade.That is the nice thing about winners being bigger than losers.

I did notice one thing though which i did not pick up last week when i studied the system by just looking at the charts and the logs that generate the actaul signals.When i got the signal and decided to take it my entry price was above the current price.

In other words if it never retraced to the entry price i would never have gotten into the trade.I'm a little unsure about this and i quess i will figure it out tomorrow if this is the case with every single signal.It was like 6 pips so it's not a lot

I'm still trying to figute out what my trailing stop should be

penanglad

I was suppose to start demo trading this system but i was ill for half the day
Hi Damindor, I am now settled in Malaysia and almost ready to join for the two week trial. Just need to sort out my credit card and fund it.

How did it go for you, I noticed there were no more posts on this thread.

Hope it worked out well for you.

168nitroc

Well this system (rather lessons)is the best thing i have come across after the chris lori teaching methods. seriously this guy know what he is talking about by heart. and his point and figure chart and oscar system just what i needed .

Zanboor

Has anyone gotten this to work on Windows 7? If so, how?
I think with Windows 7, you should not download the Meta Trader 4 to "Program Files (x86)". You should create a new directory in C drive and download to that folder like C:\Meta Trader...................
I hope that solves the problem.
Zanboor:)

Zanboor

Indicators

Indicators

I am looking for the indicators that go with this system. Does anyone has them? Thanks.
There are all in the links posted in Post #2 , 5 and 7. The PDF course, Indicators, Template, Profiles, and Videos are all there.
Zanboor

168nitroc

thanks for the update but could you please tell me how to install it please.
coz i install it in the following path { C:\Program Files\GCI MT4\experts\indicators\Indicator Package (MetaTrader4) } but didn't seems to be updated. and then i try to replace them manually by cut paste them in the indicators folder and ever since that my MT4 is crashing.

can you identify the problem ?

thanks again for sharing the update.

watsone

thanks for the update but could you please tell me how to install it please.
coz i install it in the following path { C:\Program Files\GCI MT4\experts\indicators\Indicator Package (MetaTrader4) } but didn't seems to be updated. and then i try to replace them manually by cut paste them in the indicators folder and ever since that my MT4 is crashing.

can you identify the problem ?

thanks again for sharing the update.
delete the experts\indicators\Indicator Package (MetaTrader4} leaving just this C:\Program Files\GCI MT4 and that should ensure package update is installed correctly

Kaylan

I have been studying this system for a few days now and found that the update is a great improvement over original system. Whereas before everything was hand written records using Oanda FX Trade (Non MT4) Now it is automatic with records produced automatically by just inputting the required data. Calculation are shown on charts on the platform and it now uses MT4 Platforms.
Early days but this manual system looks very interesting.

Kaylan

Originally Posted by damindor
...I created my own rule of thumb.The retracement must be at least five candles.SO the move from p1 to p2 must be a nice big move then you need a real retracement.If it's one candle or two it's best to stay out...I'm starting demo this monday and i hope i can do 5%

Penanglad
Thanks for the help Damindor. I will be joining the 2 week trial in a couple of weeks - I am travelling around for the moment - It would be really helpful if you would continue to post here. I will join you when I can.

hi guys
How is the trial going, I have been studying this now for a week and it looks very promising if you have the time to follow the Oscar and P&F guides along with the SMA & EMA's

penanglad

Hi Kaylan. I joined the trial but George was off line for the first two days. Nasty snow storm up at Seattle. I have been off-line for the last two days.
I have been reading it all but it does not seem to gel. Nice fellow as George is, he is not so good at explaining his strategy. Not detailed enough for me and when he changes screens of TFs, I get lost.
I have been trying to just mark where I would put in trades but find the 1min too fast.
I come to the conclusion that the 5min is best. It usually goes over two of his lateral lines.

Wonder how Daminor is doing?

one to one coaching