Aurix Exchange

REQ - Forex Trend System

lionscity

This has very good review in FPA. Does anyone have it? Can yo share? Thanks alot!

GVCL

Not sure if these are the correct ones.

Attachments

• ForexTrend_v22.mq4
    3.9 KB · Views: 1
  • ForexOffTrend_Alert.mq4
    4.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Trend Dash Board 2.mq4
    22 KB · Views: 1
C

cfanfx

waoo

waoo

do some combination work on ddfx and this system and you will have

fx:Dfun:Dgrail

GVCL

Agree,

So many people stress about repainting Indies.
it is about how you use them!

Not to say these Indies are repainting. I started my road to Forex Success using these systems.

Regards

C

cfanfx

that is great

that is great

Agree,

So many people stress about repainting Indies.
it is about how you use them!

Not to say these Indies are repainting. I started my road to Forex Success using these systems.

Regards

can you please tell us how far is the journey in fx now .

GVCL

can you please tell us how far is the journey in fx now .

Sure,

I have been trading for approx: 5 years now.

I started out with Iforex "online web platform". (not knowing that there was a MT4 platform).

So i blew a couple of accounts without mt4.(Not knowing)

I decided to Google and discovered that there is a whole scope of platforms;Ninja, mt4 etc.

I liked mt4 because I felt that I can somehow control my destiny and I was able to manipulate the Indies to more or less do what I wanted.

I started off using the Pallada and Ddfx system and I can honestly say that I feel that I made a success of those 2 systems by manipulating them to suite me.

I am currently into Basket Trading for the past 2 years and am having huge success with it.

I started with $100 Live (Basket) and I have since cashed in over $24000.

Mind you this is over the past 2 to 3 years.

I am still trading Mini Accounts and making about 700 pips / week.

Regards

lionscity

Sure,

I started out with Iforex "online web platform". (not knowing that there was a MT4 platform).

I decided to Google and discovered that there is a whole scope of platforms;Ninja, mt4 etc.

I liked mt4 because I felt that I can somehow control my destiny and I was able to manipulate the Indies to more or less do what I wanted.

I started off using the Pallada and Ddfx system and I can honestly say that I feel that I made a success of those 2 systems by manipulating them to suite me.

I am currently into Basket Trading for the past 2 years and am having huge success with it.

Regards

Have you try this Forex Trend System? Does it work good for you? Thanks!

GVCL

Have you try this Forex Trend System? Does it work good for you? Thanks!

yep,

I tried the original version, It is Good.

But with all systems I say that you must include what suites you. (Time Zones, etc.)

e.g. The best trading that is available in my opinion is the London time.

You can test this system over 24 hours and you will loose.That is the smut with these systems.

In my opinion the London time is best and maybe the first 4 hours of New York.

Make a cut-off point that is say 50 pips and stick to that.

EDIT: Please do not tell me that "In my opinion" = IMO. I know,but just prefer to do it old school.

Regards

forexnewx

Sure,

Regards
would you share more information about how you combine the Pallada and DDFX system? or how do you use them?...you mix them in one template?

Aurix Exchange