C

cfanfx

please anybody with this system to please share

Code:
www.forextrigger.com

SAMORAI

i believe it is a system. Here you go:
Code:
 [url=http://www.4shared.com/document/RkkrmtyV/FTTS.html]4shared.com - document sharing - download FTTS.pdf[/url]
this is ebook in this he said that there is an indicator
could u pls upload it too

radicaltour

VIP Member
i haven't found it, but i'll continue looking.
Have you check out the system? does it have any potential?

Thanks.

stovedude

It appears from the manual that it only uses bollinger bands and S/R psych levels, which of course are not always effective (like everything else). I think if you combine this with stochastics and target the center line only if it goes into OB/OS, as well as a couple other little rules, it might be a decent strategy. Unfortunately, this is a very old strategy that has been worked to death, and not many people are talking about it anymore, but that doesn't mean that it doesn't work. Like everything else, it has its ups and downs.:(

My search for the OBOS-MA brought me somewhere to a site where an OBOS-System was posted for free.

I think it is a great system and I will test it next week.
Edit: After intensive manual backtesting, I realized that the system does not hold water.
It gives many false signals.
The signals on the chart look great at first glance, but when trading live they are different.

The manual is in indonesian language and I did not translate one single word because the screenshots
in the manual reveal everything.

C

cfanfx

Carefulness please .

Carefulness please .

The system above seems great, will sometime rain curses on the producer of fxsmooth, cos it is based on MA CROSSES. now a full system based on such is a yardstick to measure real success in forex market. all thesame , i will still mentain the fact that we keep on searching until the reality of making it out ourselfe is in place .

We ve got great mind all in shambles and searching for the holy grail. this is a clarion call to all to open a general dicussion where trading strategies may be discuss and built. then i see a great HOLY GRAIL EMERGING.

otherwise i am poud to say the above attached system is a junk.

and i stand to be corrected.

cfanfx said:
otherwise i am poud to say the above attached system is a junk.

and i stand to be corrected.
The OBOS-system is indeed junk.
The i-regression indicator does not work as it seems by just looking on the chart.
It is bending too late and price often breaks out of the channel out into the nowhere.

The i-regression channel looks perfect in the past, but is useless in live-trading.

C

cfanfx

FUNNY WORLD (well)

FUNNY WORLD (well)

:D

we still keep searching sir

one to one coaching