Req: Forex Unlimited Wealth

piphound

Here is the previous version with two EAs medium and high risk. The manual says to attach the EA to M30 and the EA parameter says M15. :confused: Maybe someone can tweak the settings.

sliffy

backtest works on eu m15
equity grows constantly for a while with 25% dd when the ea suddenly closes 15% loss
i don't really understand...
does anybody have experience with this?

rtrtent

Please Revive this EA Capella

Please Revive this EA Capella

This is my first post. I've been following your posts since PBP on another forum. I believe this EA has good potential with a few alterations. Can you alter it? I have used this for a long time live and on demo...It has always ultimately failed for me. I think its' strength is in its' signals...I would like 1 or 2 sessions timers so it can avoid the NY time session mainly...It has a hedge function but ultimately continues to get my accounts in trouble...So could this EA be altered so that when the signal changes,the open orders for that buy/sell side closes/exits and then opens with the new signal ? This would be ideal and especially for FIFO, non-hedging platforms...

RT....

I know this is an old EA...I'm currently using m4.1 4HR TF, which has trailing stop.

numeric

How about a kind programmer altering these two EA's ?

Add Max orders and Starting/Ending time....

These are Semi-Martingale/Price Actions/Momentum EA's so they are dangerous without max orders or time restraints.

rtrtent

I used this live many years ago...Always good start then hedging leaves you in a jam....I've tried medium and high risk on demos since, always a point where it diminishes your account...It could be helped by timing filter and or a max order filter....

Aurix Exchange