one to one coaching

Req ,... ForexCIO EX4 Armour v 4.2

Arbee

Hi Krish,
I was looking at Armour Pro, have you purchased it.
I would be interested to hear your comments
Regards

mistreated

Hi Krish,
I was looking at Armour Pro, have you purchased it.
I would be interested to hear your comments
Regards
Look here:
or here:
If you can download, upload please on whether a free file sharing so that other users are also able to download the file. My internet speed can not download these links

trickyduck

Hi mistreated,

do you still have the software? ( ForexCIO EX4 Armour v 4.2 ) i tried to download from the link, but it is not working.
please can you kindly help me.

trickyduck

Sorry mate i dint need these stuffs till now...why not buy it if you planning to sell your EA lol
Please read slowly!!!!

ForexCio EX4 is a scam. After having paid for the software through wire transfer, I requested the activation codes, but nobody is answering me for two months now. I even called the number of the company representative to whom I made the money transfer. And nobody is even picking up the phone. Do not waste your money. This is a scam to take your money and a fraud. I wish I had noticed there was something fishy about the payment method. In fact if you pay by credit card and do not get the product, you can request a refund. But with the wire transfer it is not possible.

Please read slowly!!!!

ForexCio EX4 is a scam. After having paid for the software through wire transfer, I requested the activation codes, but nobody is answering me for two months now. I even called the number of the company representative to whom I made the money transfer. And nobody is even picking up the phone. Do not waste your money. This is a scam to take your money and a fraud. I wish I had noticed there was something fishy about the payment method. In fact if you pay by credit card and do not get the product, you can request a refund. But with the wire transfer it is not possible.
hmmm......so many ways to fool ppl lol

one to one coaching