Aurix Exchange

(REQ) forexinstinct

ooll

Hello,

if someone has "forex instinct robot" please share.

illegallyhere

Hey Ooll - this looks like a pretty decent EA - how did you hear about it? Like the website too, no heavy marketing - when I see EA's developed by traders rather than marketers it piques my interest.

ooll

Hey Ooll - this looks like a pretty decent EA - how did you hear about it? Like the website too, no heavy marketing - when I see EA's developed by traders rather than marketers it piques my interest.

Hello illegallyhere,
I received link from my friend ...

kookoo23

first trade this week on 1m chart stopped out at -120pips the live stats on the site don't show this order. maybe should have switched off because of bank holiday and news, but like to see how EA's perform in all conditions when testing.

kookoo23

worthless

worthless

well today another 100pip SL hit. Waste of time EA, the backtest shows it can recover from a full SL but I had 2 in a row, that would take months of good trading to recover, so am looking for a refund - so far no response from customer service, they say proudly only a 2hr waiting time for a response, been more than 24hrs now.

dmpeddie

Instinct Live for a Few Weeks

Instinct Live for a Few Weeks

We have been running it live for a few weeks no. We have not seen these huge SL that you mention, maybe we are more conservative in our settings. It does not trade very often. Have hand many small gains and just one full TP. The back tests on it were pretty good and customer is also very good.

kookoo23

We have been running it live for a few weeks no. We have not seen these huge SL that you mention, maybe we are more conservative in our settings. It does not trade very often. Have hand many small gains and just one full TP. The back tests on it were pretty good and customer is also very good.

I've had no reply from customer services - the settings I used were the default 10% risk from the set files provided - who knows why the EA had 2 full SL's - it didn't happen on their account either. Must be very broker dependent - which doesn't inspire confidence. I like the part on the website where they say 2 hours to reply to your email, been a week and no reply. Also they say 30day money back, still waiting for that... My experience has to be that they are scammers like like the rest. :mad:

ritzn

Can you share your settings please?

Cheers,

Ritz

dettol2

anyone can share the manual too. thanks

Kookoo23 thanks for the share.
Do you have the Settings for EURUSD M5 and M15 ????

Aurix Exchange