Aurix Exchange

req Forexpipcloner any info please

rvlvvel

HI friens

how is this

in this mind-blowing, shocking video I reveal a secret Forex technology several underground traders use to rake in profits without doing an ounce of work... and how you can get access to it yourself.

You'll discover how this "Cloning Technology" gets results like...

78,1% Win/Loss Ratio - Uses Low-Risk Stop-Loss And Fat Take-Profit Strategies. (You Can Start With As Little As $500)!

"Adaptive" Trading Rules - Reacts to Economic News and Market Changes With Pro-Trader Intelligence "Software"

Hands-Off "Non-Robot" System - Take Forex Profits Without Babysitting Your Computer... And Without Worrying About A Robot That Trades Blindly

=======================================

if anyone has info please share
regards
rvlvvel

Zanboor

Forex pip Cloner

Forex pip Cloner

Hi rvlvvel,
From the reviews in the link below, the system appears to be another worthless one!
Cheers,
Zanboor

gwavas

HI friens

how is this

in this mind-blowing, shocking video I reveal a secret Forex technology several underground traders use to rake in profits without doing an ounce of work... and how you can get access to it yourself.

You'll discover how this "Cloning Technology" gets results like...

78,1% Win/Loss Ratio - Uses Low-Risk Stop-Loss And Fat Take-Profit Strategies. (You Can Start With As Little As $500)!

"Adaptive" Trading Rules - Reacts to Economic News and Market Changes With Pro-Trader Intelligence "Software"

Hands-Off "Non-Robot" System - Take Forex Profits Without Babysitting Your Computer... And Without Worrying About A Robot That Trades Blindly

=======================================

if anyone has info please share
regards
rvlvvel
I believe you could be asking for the forexprocloner, trades from a pro trader, copied to your account,only time will tell how good he is ,regards

Coolio

pips cloner

pips cloner

another justin delmar piece of crap. he's trades about blew my acct. 10 pt. profits with stoploss 100 pts away. now he's saying get this. he also recommended other sh t and it getting paid to do it

gwavas

Well I am looking for advice on forexprocloner by a pro trader Jason Adams who copies his trade to your account hands off by his own programme,all you have to do is check your profit at end of day,low monthly recurring payment ,he reckons one day trading will see your money back,has anyone subscibed to this.

loyalove

REQ Forex Perfect Pack #8

REQ Forex Perfect Pack #8

Dear all,

I would appreciate if anyone shares this and I already had the v7 , thanks

Regards,
Loyalove

Aurix Exchange