REQ FX Money Map

zw007

Its based on Fibo Channels they have been around for few years now. Anybody has this software?

zw007

Its based on Fibo Channels they have been around for few years now. Anybody has this software?

Has anyone tried their software? It uses innovative ways to display Fibo Channels in which to trade. They seem to be very successful, they have been trading for long time now.

If you have it please post it here.

Thanks.

zw007

Anybody has it please post it!

Anybody has it please post it!

Has anyone tried their software? It uses innovative ways to display Fibo Channels in which to trade. They seem to be very successful, they have been trading for long time now.

If you have it please post it here.

Thanks.

Received another email from these guys they have solid strategy makes sense with 80-85% success rate. But still cant afford their software so if anybody has it please post it.

Thanks.:)

i know this thread is old, but i have this software (fxmm), only that works with a datafeed that only they provide. this is one screenshot of software. let me know if you can do something about it.
You must be registered for see images attach

wjackson

Hey guys this program has been out for serveral years. very confusing to use. its a standalone program with a data feed that cost $200 A month to work. They are day traders, they call trades in there trading room. its pretty spendy, I think I paid $2900 and basically got nothng out of it. you need a username and password for the data to make it work

that's correct wjackson. been in that room while ago, been in the 'new' room that copy the 'old' room too..same thing, same software, only colours and few details are different!

but...software as it is, can make sence (sort of) in trading, if you a scalper and you aim few pips here few there, and if used as another tool - not to depind on it! but after i spent 5k on it and few months on datafeed , (and after all tests with all kind of indicators..) i realised that more you complicate things, more you will complicate your trading, and more time you need to spend in weekends or testing new ideeas or setups....

I give up on all, now i trade with supply and demand (manually lines drawn on charts) and i cant be more happy.

Aurix Exchange