one to one coaching

[REQ] fx5 macd divergence ea

stovedude

I built one for Renko, and it did fantastic on BT (better than the TSF one), but FT was not profitable. I could change it to work on normal charts for you.

bonnie1234

I built one for Renko, and it did fantastic on BT (better than the TSF one), but FT was not profitable. I could change it to work on normal charts for you.

Sounds good SD...normally I use the indy to scalp about 30-40 pips on M30 to H1 sometimes lower...

Would be good to see this Ea in action on MT4

stovedude

Here she is. I made some changes and added some things quickly to make it work on regular charts. There might be some bugs, because I haven't tested it yet (my platforms are busy trying to crack some more stuff). Try her out and see what needs to be changed or fixed.

Attachments

bonnie1234

Here she is. I made some changes and added some things quickly to make it work on regular charts. There might be some bugs, because I haven't tested it yet (my platforms are busy trying to crack some more stuff). Try her out and see what needs to be changed or fixed.
Will give her a whirl and report back...

stovedude

It's just because we are not using that function yet. It's only there for future considerations. When you get that warning on any compilation, it's just extra code that was deactivated or not implemented.

bonnie1234

It's just because we are not using that function yet. It's only there for future considerations. When you get that warning on any compilation, it's just extra code that was deactivated or not implemented.

Thanks SD...I have a question regarding some parameters...

1. Stoch settings - Why are they in there? Are you planning on adding stochs to this EA

2. useSDL, useSRStopLoss, useSRTrailstop and SRPipDiff - what are these for?

...salut? for all the hard work!

stovedude

You can use stoch and Slope Direction Line for confirmation (set UseStoch and/or UseSDL to true). Test each way. UseSRStopLoss will place the SL at the last known fractal +/- the SRPipDiff pips. UseSRTrailStop will move the SL to the last known fractal level. You can also activate all the TrailStop options if you want.

Attachments

bonnie1234

You can use stoch and Slope Direction Line for confirmation (set UseStoch and/or UseSDL to true). Test each way. UseSRStopLoss will place the SL at the last known fractal +/- the SRPipDiff pips. UseSRTrailStop will move the SL to the last known fractal level. You can also activate all the TrailStop options if you want.

Thanks SD...Do you recommend a Time frame to be used for this strategy?

I also have noticed that on a M30 chart it will buy or sell on each candle until the "trade condition" is over....thus having many losses

Is it possible just to have it buy or sell once on the initial divergence only and wait or is a higher TF and TP / SL required?

Any info before I start testing it greatly appreciated...I have attached a screen that shows 2 spurious trades? Can you elaborate on this at all?

Attachments

one to one coaching