Aurix Exchange

REQ: FXUltra Trend

asim.iqbal

Hi! Friends.
Do we consider it repaint? It show sell in one hour chart of GbpUsd and in the next hour it change its color.
Both images are attached.

stovedude

Doesn't look like repainting. You just need a filter, such as sell only when it breaks the low of the previous candle, buy only when it breaks the high (or something like that).

techboy

Here's my own combination of indicators together with ultra trend! I use it at 30 Min TF(consider opening trade at candle close):

Attachments

• Ultra-mod.jpg
    Ultra-mod.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 14

asim.iqbal

But techboy! the Question is this if we need another indicator with it to follow the trend. So I think we can thousands of others with thousand of others with combination. And in the last it seems useless indicator at this time. Am I right?:confused:

techboy

But techboy! the Question is this if we need another indicator with it to follow the trend. So I think we can thousands of others with thousand of others with combination. And in the last it seems useless indicator at this time. Am I right?:confused:

The purpose of putting other indicators is to provide at least a high probability trade,relying on one indicator alone will be a high risk situation. You have to filter those false move.I don't think that there is one single indicator that can spot a better trade compare to combination of good indicators.

Aurix Exchange