[REQ] Galen Woods - Day Trading With Price Action

ajrj

If this could be shared then it will be really cool as I have come across some people who really appreciate the methods taught in this PA Course.

Link For The Details:

Gebd

How to Trade with Price Action by Galen Woods (pdf)

I found this book and a couple of indicators on the site, hope it's not the one he sells because it's pretty elementary.

You must be registered for see images attach

Price Action Patterns Indicator (for NinjaTrader)

ajrj

I found this book and a couple of indicators on the site, hope it's not the one he sells because it's pretty elementary.

Price Action Patterns Indicator (for NinjaTrader)

This one I also downloaded earlier and went thru it . You are right that it is basic information.

In his course , of which some snapshots he has given on his website , he details his price action methods which seemed
quite interesting in the snapshots. I hope they might have juice. Can't really say !!

Thanks.

Gebd

"In his course ... he details his price action methods which seemed quite interesting."

But it looked like it's based entirely on reading candlestick patterns, so why bother with it? Go to the masters on that, i.e., Nison or Bigalow.

jinjunk

If you are interested in Woods, here is a bit more: Day Trading with the Anti-Climax Pattern - 2014:

raj4x

I got the free chapter (Anti-Climax Pattern), and it looks great.

Would love to read the rest...anyone willing to share? Or share their thoughts & experiences?