Aurix Exchange

[REQ] Genialinvest

jeremy

Anyone try this one? It's free but you hav to pay 30% of profits after 25 days.

xxx.Genialinvest.com

kookoo23

HTML:
http://www.worldwide-invest.org/metatrader-expert-advisors/2764-genial-new-ea.html

I found it to be very risky with high draw-downs, it nearly blew their myfxbook account, they changed the stop-loss and added funds to avoid a margin call.

iwillsurvive

HTML:
http://www.worldwide-invest.org/metatrader-expert-advisors/2764-genial-new-ea.html

I found it to be very risky with high draw-downs, it nearly blew their myfxbook account, they changed the stop-loss and added funds to avoid a margin call.

Its been doing fantastic now though. Anyone could share this?

ehang81

you can download from their wesite for free anyway. what they want is 30% of net profit monthly. Anyone tried before?

wis3m4n

Hi,
I tested the 15 day they allow for free, with instaforex cents account (real) and it did great... so if you have $10000 that you don't mind risking, GO FOR IT! My opinion is that you will double it soon and than you can withdraw you initial deposit and leave the rest running...

...I would do it if I had $10000...

All the best! :)

chief_wolfinjo

I have problem with genial invest, yesterday it was working nice
and today when i click expert advisors to active robot it says this
in experts log :

2011.06.21 11:41:36 GENIAL EURUSD,H1: trade request...

2011.06.21 11:41:36 GENIAL: cannot delete file C:\Program Files\MetaTrader Admiral Markets AS\experts\files\trade

what I need to do ???

in that folder is no file called trade....

tnx !

stovedude

This seems to be working on mine. Should work on real or demo, but let's see...
Run the setup.exe file and then use the attached .mq4. This is version 4.3.

Attachments

• GENIAL EA1.mq4
    26.8 KB · Views: 1

Tommy777

did the 15 day trial its FREE and you can use it on your real account

It open A LOT of trades all at 0.01 for me but my account is not very big so I manually closed all the trades in profit and deleted Genial from my computer

draw down is too big, user cannot limit how many orders are open at once if you dont have the minimum 10k account that they suggest you DO put your account in jeopardy so I would not risk even doing the free trial if you dont have that.

When you have a trading going it displays "go to our blog to find details about this trade. I found that very cool it explains why each trade is entered.

My opinion: I think its a fantastic trading EA BUT ONLY on accounts of 10k or more just like they require. I would jump on this if I had 10k in my account

2 thumbs up if you have that $$$ 2 thumbs down if you dont

ptamaral

Hi Stovedude,
I've done what you say, but I've been testing the EA since 2 days ago on demo accounts and no one trade has made. The EA works for you? Is necessary to do another thing?

Thank you.

rmitsos

Hi Stovedude,
I've done what you say, but I've been testing the EA since 2 days ago on demo accounts and no one trade has made. The EA works for you? Is necessary to do another thing?

Thank you.

I confirm that stove's EA works fine at least on a demo account. I had a trouble when doing the .exe installation because the files were installed under a wrong folder (c:\experts). If this is the case, just move the installed files under your MT4 installation using the same structure (experts\files) and replace the official .ex4 with stove's "thing".

leprechan

I confirm that stove's EA works fine at least on a demo account. I had a trouble when doing the .exe installation because the files were installed under a wrong folder (c:\experts). If this is the case, just move the installed files under your MT4 installation using the same structure (experts\files) and replace the official .ex4 with stove's "thing".

Where is the exe. installation file?

acosma

On my pc at home windows 7 it runs well but on my vps windows 2003 server genialcomm.exe doesn't start: it tells failed to initialize and no trades :( I don't understand what colud be the problem ...

I tried do BT but i got a message GENIAL EA1 EURUSD.,H1: 0You cannot run the Strategy Tester due to the connectivity to the Server00.
Anybody know what is wrong?

ptamaral

I've tested in a real micro account and it doesn't work. Only work for me in demo accounts.

wis3m4n

I've tested in a real micro account and it doesn't work. Only work for me in demo accounts.

use a trade copier and you'll be fine! it's not an aggressive scalping strategy so you can have some slippage or requotes without affecting too much the end result!!!

Aurix Exchange