Aurix Exchange

(req) good signal providers

sreesimha

Hi friends,

I am curious to know if you any one in the forum uses signal providers and what has been their experience. Personally I am looking for one who has the set and forget kind of signals or who can share trades through a trade copier set up with a decent R.O.I. I have come across a few people but have not been entirely satisfied by the trading strategies followed especially MM which is the very basic requirement. I am not a person who can stomach agressive risk since I have seen in the past it can blow up accounts so fast in the wink of an eye( I lost a months income in just two trades recently). There are a couple of reasons for this search one being I am not a full time trader and may not tend to be one for some more time to come with my day time job on hand and I am not someone who can handle chart eyeballing for long times( makes me crazy dreaming of charts:))
Pardon my rambling and looking forward for your very useful inputs.
P.S: I do not mind paying for a good service but the expectations need to be reasonable too to match my returns.
pm or email me on sreesimha@gmail.com in case we can move on this path together.
:)

kookoo23

Hi Sree I am using these guys and so far so good:

hxxp://www.forexverified.com/signals/kickstart.html?r=196

Its a very easy system with signals once a week, the problem I find is with others if you miss one email then you can loose the whole weeks pips.

hxxp://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex_signals_performance/kick_start_signals/demo

Also they have very good reviews on the forum there. You can try them out for 10USD for a month first, which I find a really good deal.

Zorroman

I'm using these people and they are doing great for 6 months now..up to 90%.

rozoemenam

Hey guys... I have been following , its been very profitable so far. Am so happy, i dont need to study the charts again.. you should check them out.

J

Jack Hardy

Hi Sree I am using these guys and so far so good:

hxxp://www.forexverified.com/signals/kickstart.html?r=196

Its a very easy system with signals once a week, the problem I find is with others if you miss one email then you can loose the whole weeks pips.

hxxp://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex_signals_performance/kick_start_signals/demo

Also they have very good reviews on the forum there. You can try them out for 10USD for a month first, which I find a really good deal.

Buddy the links you have given in your post are not clickable and when I copy and paste them in my browser they won't work..!!
So please fix them and repost the link so I'll be able to visit them easily...!!

Aurix Exchange