one to one coaching

[REQ] Greatest Forex Robot

Does anyone have this EA? It shows live trading with 4000% in less than 3 months. I am amazed at the results I seen.

Here is Link for actual Live Money Trade.

Here is the link for live Demo forward test.

Here is the website

Has

Does anyone have this EA? It shows live trading with 4000% in less than 3 months. I am amazed at the results I seen.

Here is Link for actual Live Money Trade.

Here is the link for live Demo forward test.

Here is the website
Looks good only 1 prob not in English

A guy in II sent the manual for the EA to prove that it is not the GeniusEA or FXGreed-scam.

You need google-translation.

It certainly is a scalper but not Genius or FXGreed.

He is offering it for half the price.

radicaltour

VIP Member
i just find it very disheartened to see these Holy Grail EAs poping up every week....then we later find out it's not even half as good in Live environment.

Until we find a really good EA, which i'm sure will never be shared or sold....I want to suggest everyone to take a hold of any decent EAs and see what it's doing. Find out it's strengths and weaknesses. By doing so you are semi-auto trading and this strategy seems to work for me.
Take Megadroid for example. It has high winning rate on EurUsd but one loss will wipe out 6 wins. But what if:
(1) you don't trade it around News events
(2) add one more position to help out if you see it in a 20-25 pip drawdown. This one may be controversial but it's my belief that if you have an edge, you should exploit it to the max. In this case the edge is that Megadroid is very accurate and that price almost always comes back to breakeven. Hence, you've just entered an extra position in which you risk losing 5-10 pips but your reward was 20-25 pips as Price comes back to breakeven point. So it's a great Risk-to-Reward trade. :)

I apologize if this sounds like i'm rambling on. I just hate to see so many of our members get disappointed from one EA after the next (every week). I think if you start to look at the market as a game of probabilities (risk/reward ratios), it can make things easier; it'll lead to more objective, emotionally unattached and more disciplined trading.

S

swissforex

wise man

wise man

i just find it very disheartened to see these Holy Grail EAs poping up every week....then we later find out it's not even half as good in Live environment.

Until we find a really good EA, which i'm sure will never be shared or sold....I want to suggest everyone to take a hold of any decent EAs and see what it's doing. Find out it's strengths and weaknesses. By doing so you are semi-auto trading and this strategy seems to work for me.
Take Megadroid for example. It has high winning rate on EurUsd but one loss will wipe out 6 wins. But what if:
(1) you don't trade it around News events
(2) add one more position to help out if you see it in a 20-25 pip drawdown. This one may be controversial but it's my belief that if you have an edge, you should exploit it to the max. In this case the edge is that Megadroid is very accurate and that price almost always comes back to breakeven. Hence, you've just entered an extra position in which you risk losing 5-10 pips but your reward was 20-25 pips as Price comes back to breakeven point. So it's a great Risk-to-Reward trade. :)

I apologize if this sounds like i'm rambling on. I just hate to see so many of our members get disappointed from one EA after the next (every week). I think if you start to look at the market as a game of probabilities (risk/reward ratios), it can make things easier; it'll lead to more objective, emotionally unattached and more disciplined trading.

Hey Radicaltour

you are a wise man ;)
maybe you're getting old? :D

anyway..
you damn right

imWald

EA Greatest Forex Robot GFR

EA Greatest Forex Robot GFR

Hi all, here is the EA. I have no experience with this EA.

Attachments

smk

Ez I was told that those results came from a modified version of fxrobot which I started a new link on

As per testing it seems to behave very similar to the results posted but take a look and let me know what you think. May be a valid candidate for your 200% group ;-)

Ez I was told that those results came from a modified version of fxrobot which I started a new link on

As per testing it seems to behave very similar to the results posted but take a look and let me know what you think. May be a valid candidate for your 200% group ;-)
Thank You,

I will check it out and let you know what my findings are.

EzBusiness

This is the site of the robot that you had post on your thread

Can be a modified version but not an asian scalper i don?t try this robot but it?s not much complicated to be better...

one to one coaching