[REQ] Grid-Trading EA

jcarne

It's a martingale system,very interesting, with any Pars it's good and DD is low.

the web page :

For read and see:

Anyone have this EA for share?

thanks

erwal

FPA is testing it here:

Uses unusual currency pairs, so may be a useful addition to an EA portfolio.

chuskas

I see this EA as most interesting, at least in theory, and a little "different" to the rest.

Any possibility of getting it??

maximo

I agree it would be interesting.

After some looking it appears to trade an 80 pip step grid on 12 different currency pairs.

The lot multiplier is 1.5

Looks like a similar strategy to Crescendo EA.

The average profit is 0.5% per completed trade, while a trade with 4 steps (4trades) draws down to -14% (open equity), though this only happened 4 times out of 150 trades or 2.5% of the time.

It will be interesting to see if it adds a 5th step with a lotsize of 0.19 or takes a loss with a risk stop at -%14. A risk stop would equal 28 winning trades. ie. 14% loss / 0.5% win
A look at their website says it can do 6 steps. Doing a quick calculation, that would probably be close to blowing the 1K account shown on FxBook .

They seem to be pushing the strategy pretty hard on MyFxBook going by their
recommended lot size on the webpage.
What lot size should be used?

We use 0.04 on a 10,000.00 on each pair and we choose 6 or 7 pairs to run the EA on. It simply means if the account is 2,500.00, we use 0.01 on each pair.

maximo

I have kept an eye on FxBook for this EA.

The maximum draw down was 72% :eek:

Equity at the time was $1275 with -$924
in open equity.

I'd like to know the entry signal for this EA,
so if anyone would like to share, please do.

maximo

Still looking great with nice equity curve.

If anyone has this one please share.

maximo

I have been keeping an eye on the worst trades, expecting it to blow out any day lol on the GBPUSD. The maximum of 6 trades were opened, but lucky it retraced!

Attachments

• Grid-Trader-6tradeMaximum.jpg
    Grid-Trader-6tradeMaximum.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 1
  • Grid-Trader-drawdown.jpg
    Grid-Trader-drawdown.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 1

acosma

I have been keeping an eye on the worst trades, expecting it to blow out any day lol on the GBPUSD. The maximum of 6 trades were opened, but lucky it retraced!

those are official pairs:

Aurix Exchange