I think it will be difficult...but sharing this would be very good:

Thanks

Chris

geges

Hi Chris

Hi Chris

I am using HAT a few weeks now.

I am impressed so far.

I'll post some details later today/tonight/tomorrow.

Cheers

G:)

radicaltour

VIP Member
on their website it sounds like all you need to do is sign up (for free) in order to get the indicator? Is there a catch?

ritzn

One of the most expensive EA on the market

Option 1: $249 per month (6 month minimum non-refundable subscription ? payment made in advance)
(Includes 6 Months FXGroundworks Subscription)

Limit Reached ? We expect to release more copies shortly! Please add your name to the waiting list:

Option 2: $199 per month (12 month minimum non-refundable subscription ? payment made in advance)
(Includes 12 Months FXGroundworks Subscription)

Limit Reached - We expect to release more copies shortly!

geges

It is not an indicator per sae

It is not an indicator per sae

The Harmonic AutoTrader (HAT) is a trading assistant type of ea.

The software monitors the forex market and once a number of criteria are met
--45 on the checklist I was told--- a email is sent to notify you and the trade is entered in your account... the risk/reward is calculated for you and a stop loss is entered based on the structure of the pattern...there is a function that moves the stop to breakeven once the trade is in profit by whatever the stop value was. These values (risk/reward) are always different based on the pattern structure and time frame.

It is helpful to have a basic understanding of harmonic patterns and how to trade them but I wouldn't say it absolutely necessary.

Initially I just watched the default settings of the trades and was stopped out at breakeven on the majority and have had a few small winners and two 400 + winners...there are also some small losers.
The nice thing about trading the 1hour and 4hour patterns is you normally have lots of time to analyze the setup and manage the trade with other confirmation and additional pending orders and partial take profits.

June was my first month getting my feet wet.
I'll post more results and trade examples as I get more familiar with HAT.

Cheers
G:)

Nick

Yeah please post any examples and give your feedback. I was looking for some more info about this and found this post and forum through searching google.

How is it so far in terms of managing the trades?

At this moment I am thinking that maybe I could combine this with my job, getting an email when it is ready for take profit.

How do you integrate this tool into your trading day? Perhaps you are trading full time?

Oh and any feedback on roughly how many trades it enters and your estimation on roughly pips so far in june? (I know that you have to manage the take profits yourself so just an estimation would do)

Thanks

lynnalthea83

Yeah please post any examples and give your feedback. I was looking for some more info about this and found this post and forum through searching google.

I have been a huge fan of harmonics and have been using this and beyond happy. My results for this week:
GBP/CAD -22
USD/CAD +145
EUR/USD +20
AUD/CHF +45
EUR/CHF -13

Just general comments. It trades a lot less than I did in the past. That is probably a good thing. The winners are a lot bigger then the losses which is exactly what they say.

Not a bad product in my opinion, nice to see something worth while in this industry.

geges

Exactly

Exactly

I have been a huge fan of harmonics and have been using this and beyond happy. My results for this week:
GBP/CAD -22
USD/CAD +145
EUR/USD +20
AUD/CHF +45
EUR/CHF -13

Just general comments. It trades a lot less than I did in the past. That is probably a good thing. The winners are a lot bigger then the losses which is exactly what they say.

Not a bad product in my opinion, nice to see something worth while in this industry.

I have been distracted last 10 days...next 20 days looks worse...But I have to agree this looks like a really great technology....

geges

Its a subscription service

Its a subscription service

There is nothing to share with this because it biannual or annual subscription service

Hi!!

I think it will be difficult...but sharing this would be very good:

Thanks

Chris

Caution Caution!!!!:mad:

much too expensively. made too expensive. why it gives no rehearsing month to tests!! they are caution!! I would not make contract!!!! Too much greed is here also in the play!!!! Pre-payment 6 or 12 months is amounted to:eek:

why sell information if so profitably. then they act and thereby become rich!

is there no Harmonic trading EA?

lynnalthea83

can you please share the system with us????

It uses harmonic patterns but they seemed to have a powerful algroithum for a large number (56 according to their website) of conditions that it must check which seem to be working very well. You might only get 10 or so trades a week, but I've been very pleased with the results

so far this week there was the trades already opened and closed since Monday when i enabled the EA

this is my third week so still new but results have been consistent

EURJPY (bullish):
Entry: 110.86
Stop: 110.51 (35 pips of risk)
Closed @ 111.83
Profit: +97 Pips

EURGBP (bullish)
Entry: 0.8713
Stop: 0.8698 (15 pips of risk)
Closed @ 0.8778
Profit: +65 pips

NZDUSD (bearish)
Entry: 0.8519
Stop: 0.8544 (25 pips of risk)
Closed @ 0.8519
Profit: Null

will have to see what the rest of the week is like but so far im up +162 pips in 3 trades. the one thing i like is the losses are pretty small and profits make up for it and much more

It uses harmonic patterns but they seemed to have a powerful algroithum for a large number (56 according to their website) of conditions that it must check which seem to be working very well. You might only get 10 or so trades a week, but I've been very pleased with the results

so far this week there was the trades already opened and closed since Monday when i enabled the EA

this is my third week so still new but results have been consistent

EURJPY (bullish):
Entry: 110.86
Stop: 110.51 (35 pips of risk)
Closed @ 111.83
Profit: +97 Pips

EURGBP (bullish)
Entry: 0.8713
Stop: 0.8698 (15 pips of risk)
Closed @ 0.8778
Profit: +65 pips

NZDUSD (bearish)
Entry: 0.8519
Stop: 0.8544 (25 pips of risk)
Closed @ 0.8519
Profit: Null

will have to see what the rest of the week is like but so far im up +162 pips in 3 trades. the one thing i like is the losses are pretty small and profits make up for it and much more

Spammer- Spammer!!!!:mad:

you are from Harmonic AutoTrading Company?

lynnalthea83

Spammer- Spammer!!!!:mad:

you are from Harmonic AutoTrading Company?

Im just sharing my findings, you can see me in their room under the same name i use here. There has been 1 more losing trades and 2 more winners, but I wont post any details on them because apparently it makes you quite mad! :D

lionscity

Im just sharing my findings, you can see me in their room under the same name i use here. There has been 1 more losing trades and 2 more winners, but I wont post any details on them because apparently it makes you quite mad! :D

Can you upload your ea so we can educate it please? Thanks alot!

Nick

Hehe, what can I say, some people are just mad.

I really want to encourage you to keep on posting your results.

Have you been a member of them for a long time?

How do you manage the trades, do you have email or sms notification set up to alert you?

lynnalthea83

Hehe, what can I say, some people are just mad.

I really want to encourage you to keep on posting your results.

Have you been a member of them for a long time?

How do you manage the trades, do you have email or sms notification set up to alert you?

Been away with work so hard to keep up here. They alert me through email and have an sms option. I've been a member for a couple months but do plan to stay a member as their services have been very good (actually tried out a few which is embarrassing to admit)

results this week were impressive (highest winner was 445pips for the week, but some people in the room got over 500pips and the biggest loser was 47pips on the gbpaud i think) but do not have much time now to report will try to do so later this week.

its nice to be away for work and still know im not missing an opportunity and i would say their 70% wins is a very fair statement

lionscity

Been away with work so hard to keep up here. They alert me through email and have an sms option. I've been a member for a couple months but do plan to stay a member as their services have been very good (actually tried out a few which is embarrassing to admit)

results this week were impressive (highest winner was 445pips for the week, but some people in the room got over 500pips and the biggest loser was 47pips on the gbpaud i think) but do not have much time now to report will try to do so later this week.

its nice to be away for work and still know im not missing an opportunity and i would say their 70% wins is a very fair statement

Hi, nice to hear you got good result. Can you upload the ea Please?

zneve08

We are all aware that this is a subscription but there is a code in the EA. If anyone has access to this code, be it encrypted etc, it would be nice to share the code with the forum. I could find someone who would be able to decrypt it for us. If there is a share, I could work some magic and get it going.

Hope someone will share the script soon, they seem to have this thing on "lock down" from the script. But there isn't anything that can't be broken :).

Aurix Exchange