Aurix Exchange

REQ: Harvester 2

stovedude

Let's try this one. You can optimize the StartHour and EndHour. I think they are the only important parameters. It seems to work on default settings just fine. It matched some of the trades on their website, but looks like they have some different settings. I think some of the others will need optimization, unless somebody has some good settings already.

Attachments

• Forex Harvester 2_mod.mq4
    16.7 KB · Views: 3

TheWO

Let's try this one. You can optimize the StartHour and EndHour. I think they are the only important parameters. It seems to work on default settings just fine. It matched some of the trades on their website, but looks like they have some different settings. I think some of the others will need optimization, unless somebody has some good settings already.

All mirrors seem to be down, can someone re-up v2? Thanks

Mrodri

Can you post the file to send space: All the current link do not work:p

Capella

VIP Member
capella what do u think of harvester v2 is it good btw , did test it !!

It's an "old" EA from 2010 and 2011. I remember that I tested it at that time, but don't remember how it performed (probably bad, otherwise I would have analyzed it and improved it, which I haven't done). I like the name of the EA though ;)

mtrung

Time Frame does not matter? Or must the Harvester to a specific time frame. For me only the MOD version works. The other can not be installed.

Aurix Exchange