one to one coaching

[REQ] http://forexcrescendo.com/

G

gosu_trader

This looks like a Grid type of EA. It makes money for awhile until it crashes your account on a strong trend move.

F

ForexMike

This looks like a Grid type of EA. It makes money for awhile until it crashes your account on a strong trend move.
I'm sure forum members would rather see postings from members that have either tested and/or traded the system rather than have someone jump in and posting negative speculations without trying the EA. If you can help us out with postings like this, we would all appreciate it.

Thanks

I'm sure forum members would rather see postings from members that have either tested and/or traded the system rather than have someone jump in and posting negative speculations without trying the EA. If you can help us out with postings like this, we would all appreciate it.

Thanks
Hi to all,

I have more experience with this ea than most. I was on the testing team etc... and worked on every version and level of development. In short, it is a bust... I would encourage you to go to the C website and review the C forum... In there you will see more than a years worth of posts of frustration by multitudes of users. I ran forward tests, backtests etc with multiple brokers... in ALL scenarios and I mean ALL. C blew the acct. I think even Andrea would attest that I found more bugs and fires with this ea... than he could kill. Ultimately, though he does not admit it. He threw in the towel. There may be a newest version that he personally is working with... but I do not have it. Anything posted here thus far in this thread is bad news... bad, bad, news.

Regards

TCT

Hi to all,

Please let me clarify something... C was a failure. BUT, Andrea is not a scammer or scumbag. In fact, he has some great innovative ideas and imho is a honest hard working gent trying to put out good products for retail traders... and, of course make some money. He put tons and tons of effort into C... it simply shows how difficult ea's are. I've built about 75 ea's. I use not one.

So, to be clear, I'm knocking C... but am still an Andrea fan.

Regards

TCT

G

gosu_trader

Thanks
I have not tested this EA but I have seen and tested many grid EA's, they are great if you don't care about losing a small account and just withdraw money every week until the EA runs it to 0. But any grid EA cannot be traded for a long period of time, it is just the nature of the strategy.

F

ForexMike

I have not tested this EA but I have seen and tested many grid EA's, they are great if you don't care about losing a small account and just withdraw money every week until the EA runs it to 0. But any grid EA cannot be traded for a long period of time, it is just the nature of the strategy.
I have no doubt about your testing EA's, the problem is that you admitted that you haven't tested this one, but once again you post negatively about it. Why not skip posting on the systems that you haven't tested and let others reach their own opinion when they do give the system a chance. I'm sure everyone on this forum would appreciate it.

one to one coaching