Aurix Exchange

[req] HURST DIVERGENCE

marcuss

Hi all,

Does anyone has METATRADER INDICATOR HURST DIVERGENCE ?

Source:
iticsoftware.com/metatrader-indicators/divergence-indicators/hurst-divergence

Many thx

RisingF

anyone have it pls? :) or any other indicator on hurst?

Here you are , that's what I have for Hurst. Ussually it is used with the harmoniccs to help indicate possible validation on harmonics that appear.

Attachments

• iVAR hurst indicator.mq4
    3.1 KB · Views: 17
  • iVAR hurst indicator.ex4
    3 KB · Views: 10

sandraparker

Hello friend, how are you? Seeking Divergence indicator HURST , would send it to pair my email ? I thank you very much ! The only thing you might get is banned from the forum if you keep putting your email information in the post. You are new to our forum. Please read and review our rules and regulations.

Peachy
Editor and Chief

It would be nice if members would use the free download we offer at Invest Download. You do not have to jump thru 9 million things. We are providing free uploads and it is fast. The links you have provided down below are all either not found or do not work

Peachy

Here you are , that's what I have for Hurst. Ussually it is used with the harmoniccs to help indicate possible validation on harmonics that appear.

sandraparker

I apologize to the administrators for posting the e-mail information . I need indicator that the friend put al above but the links do not work . ResingF could post the indicator again ? Thank you !

Aurix Exchange