Aurix Exchange

[REQ] Hyper 2.0

alex

Maybe there is someone new version of Hyper EA 2.0? Please share

mishka

if it is educated, why i have no eror ore nothing if i testet this v2 version. i use hyper v1 and this work but i know now what i take wrong wit v2.

pavlus777

if it is educated, why i have no eror ore nothing if i testet this v2 version. i use hyper v1 and this work but i know now what i take wrong wit v2.

It won't work if spread on Eurcad is greater than 8 pips.
You can find 99% backtests here:
_tradelikeapro.ru/2011/06/25/sovetniki-foreks-hyper-v2/

i change broker and he work. i think the spread are biger that 8

Hello,
I ran hyper v2 (eur/cad m15), there is not trade but i see communicate "adviser start trading at 21.30 gmt (20.30 gmt at summer time and finisheds at 23.00 gmt, remaining will be close shorty).
Spread is smaller than 8 pips, but it doesn't work.
Do you know what is wrong? Can you help me?:)
Regards,

mishka

Hello,
I ran hyper v2 (eur/cad m15), there is not trade but i see communicate "adviser start trading at 21.30 gmt (20.30 gmt at summer time and finisheds at 23.00 gmt, remaining will be close shorty).
Spread is smaller than 8 pips, but it doesn't work.
Do you know what is wrong? Can you help me?:)
Regards,

broker gmt? and in the code take "extern spread = xxx" you can take the spread higher and look. if you broker have gmt 2 you need time correction -1. i think with this setings he an work.

broker gmt? and in the code take "extern spread = xxx" you can take the spread higher and look. if you broker have gmt 2 you need time correction -1. i think with this setings he an work.

I ran this robot in finfx and bossafx (this is polish broker) gmt is +1.
I didn't change setting, all is default
No results:mad:

mishka

I ran this robot in finfx and bossafx (this is polish broker) gmt is +1.
I didn't change setting, all is default
No results:mad:

for gmt +1 you need timecoection 0, i think finfx is good broker for hyper 2.0. take look tester if he made trades in the tester but not in the live, you have a lot problem. i have take him today on life i have no trades. the robot make a lot trades but this is not bad.

powerplayfx

set files

set files

Does anyone happen to have the low risk and high risk set files for v1 or v2? I know there has been some success on other pairs as well...especially at finfx but the trading times are changed.

FxPC

Does anyone happen to have the low risk and high risk set files for v1 or v2? I know there has been some success on other pairs as well...especially at finfx but the trading times are changed.

Here you go!

hxxp://www.4sh@red.com/file/NrYvyeW7/Hyper_EAEURCADM15lowrisk.html

hxxp://www.4sh@red.com/file/Lkj_fAkx/Hyper_EAEURCADM15.html

morloc1

We have released a new version of Hyper EA - 2.2.

There are several changes that we made in advisor:

First of all, now you are able to set StopLoss manualy. But we strongly recommend you to leave this value equal to 50 pips.

The second thing you can change now is spread limitation. Ea will not open a trade if the current spread is higher than MaxSpread parameter.

And finally, now you are able to use the Trading Pause. We recommend to use 5 minutes trading pause during rollover (from 0:00 till 0:05 GMT+2 at USA winter time). So you just need to set UseTradePause = true and MinuteStopPause = 5. Ea do not close or open any trades during Trading Pause. However, orders could be closed by t/p or s/l.

To get new version of Hyper EA, send us a request on "hyperea@eforex-trading.com", please.

Best regards, eforex-trading.com

Anyone got this version or Hyper EA Pro?

sinib

I have Hyper EA - 2.0 and i made backtest, it was ok but yesterday i tried it on live and does not opened any position but i can see on another tests on myfxbook it opened one trade? Do you have any idea why this doesn't trade?

eforextrading

anyone can share the latest ver 2.2 ? i want to test it on real account seems to be gud enough as seen on FPA.

Hello, Sir. Why do you want to use the cracked version of Hyper EA? You can get this ea for free at the developer site. You just need to have account via their IB. Finfx or pepperstone pays only 1 usd for 1 lot so i don't think that the rebates like these are so important for you...

Aurix Exchange