Aurix Exchange

[ReQ] Important and much needed to modifeid IRISFX

ho3ain190

hello
I now testing IRIS fx
iris fx is very profitable .....

I have plenty of hard and diligently on the expert irisfx
and now ReQ

Important and much needed and necessary to put "stophour" and "startHour" in iris fx and when " stophours " start ; delete all pending and when "starthour" start ; open new pending order

Dear friend and Forex expert
I ask you to help and I do it for me ....

Please put starthour and stophour code to IRISFX and deleting pending order in " stophour" time

irisfx ea :

I published my secret of pairs and TF on end of month ......
Thanks m8

once again my friend stovedude proof he is a genius

once again my friend stovedude proof he is a genius

our forum members all are very lucky because we have great and genius member in our forum that man is STOVEDUDE we are all pray for his family and his better future life thanks my dear friend we are all thank for you

LFN

Here they are with 2 time filters and PO deletion. I included the one I modified with better MM.

Is this the newest v.2 edu version of original IrisFX? Why a time filter version? I thougt that the original EA was profitable.

Anyone have the IrisFX manual to share?

jdsim1

hello
I now testing IRIS fx
iris fx is very profitable .....

I have plenty of hard and diligently on the expert irisfx
and now ReQ

Important and much needed and necessary to put "stophour" and "startHour" in iris fx and when " stophours " start ; delete all pending and when "starthour" start ; open new pending order

Dear friend and Forex expert
I ask you to help and I do it for me ....

Please put starthour and stophour code to IRISFX and deleting pending order in " stophour" time

irisfx ea :

I published my secret of pairs and TF on end of month ......
Thanks m8

stovedude made the mod you requested so please post your settings

kookoo23

Hi ho3ain190, the end of the month has come, we are waiting for your settings, pairs and time-frames so we can be as profitable as you :D

ema41

Here they are with 2 time filters and PO deletion. I included the one I modified with better MM.

Hi stovedude Im using the iris time without MM but after the closing hours dont delete the pending order , my broker is activtraders 5 digits
any suggestions ?
Thanks you

stovedude

I fixed a bug in the original code. It got missed when I externalized the magic #'s because it wasn't coded correctly. It only affects strats 2 & 3 (mainly the management during trading hours) and may account for your deletion problem.

ho3ain190

hello all dear
I test IRISFx in eur/jpy and TF 15 ,

unfortunate in first 15 day work well , but in end of month call margin ....

i think iris fx not suitable and not profitable

kookoo23

hello all dear

Yup - I also took the EA off - one full SL and then all the months profit gone :mad:

stovedude

hello all dear

I wasn't aware that E/J was a good pair. Perhaps E/U might be the best, but many EA's are falling on their face nowadays.

ema41

I fixed a bug in the original code. It got missed when I externalized the magic #'s because it wasn't coded correctly. It only affects strats 2 & 3 (mainly the management during trading hours) and may account for your deletion problem.

hi Stovedude
I put the new iris time on alpari uk but with the second strategy open and close order without keep them in pending order.
Please could you fix it ?
Thanks

stovedude

hi Stovedude
I put the new iris time on alpari uk but with the second strategy open and close order without keep them in pending order.
Please could you fix it ?
Thanks
That is the nature of Iris. It opens pending orders and then will delete them if the market starts to exhibit negative behavior. It will delete a bunch of them in succession. This is normal.

ema41

I share my setting

broker : activtraders 5 digits
time : 7 to 20 (+2 gmt)
eur/usd : 2 strategy 1h
eur/usd : 3 strategy 4h

eur/jpy : 1 strategy 1h
eur/jpy : 2 strategy 1h
eur/jpy : 3 strategy 4h

Im testing on real with 0,02 lots untill now it seems to work
I prefer avoid asian session where I got some big losses

yonix

aentry1t

aentry1t

Hi Stovedude!

sorry for not posting at the right place, but I thought the best way to contact you was by researching your last post.

First of all, thank you for all your help!

I 've got a problem with the "aentry1t" indicator. it falls just before the end of the graph. Can you fix it, please?

What kind of indicators do you use for trading?

Once again, sorry for being off topic! ;-)

ema41

That is the nature of Iris. It opens pending orders and then will delete them if the market starts to exhibit negative behavior. It will delete a bunch of them in succession. This is normal.

Hi stovedude
this morning tried iris (alpari uk) time but every second open and close order , it looks like in loop (I think only the second strategy) the previous one is ok , it haven't the same behavior , im using it in real.

Aurix Exchange