one to one coaching

Req- indicators that determines support/resistance level apart from pivots point

fxrabbi

Req- indicators that determines support/resistance level apart from pivots point

Hi, guys, I'm looking for very good indicator that determines support/resistance level (not pivot points pls). If you have these indicators kindly share.

Thanks

Has

i like this one. I think it's one of the best auto trendline indicators.
Thank you so much for this indicator, it is so good radicaltour if its used correctly. My main method of trading is price action and this idicator will save me ots of time drawing my own trend line. Just look at this two pic and you will see how close I draw my lines. All black trend lines are drawn well before you posted the indicator. One with the indicator and one without. I take full adbantage of trend breakouts and using this indicator will save me time.

As you can see from the chart 2 trades given me 350 pips in less then 5 days. I entered a trade on the 11th of this month at 12.00 Alpari time and closed with 300 pips profit, now if I had your indicator It would have given me 200 or so pips more, your indicator signal short @ 1.3834. my manual trendline signal @ 1.3638. Please dont ask me why but I only trade eur/chf and eur/usd.

I dont understand the blue dimond, I ll apriceate if you can please give more details. I think its for shorter tf.

With the indicator you can identify triangle, chenals, double top/bottom, you just have to be fully focused. Works very well on 4hr tf, not tried on other tf.

Once again thank you very much

Attachments

radicaltour

VIP Member
that's incredible, HAS.
I can't tell the difference between your trendlines and from the indicator. hahahah

I've attached the full documentation for this indicator. You'll be very pleased to know it's even more powerful than just drawing trendlines.
Basically the idea is to draw trendlines based on ZigZags, which we know is the cornerstone of Waves (Elliott). So the different symbols (1), (2), (3) represents small/medium/large completed ZigZags. But the indicator only draws trendlines based on the (3) ZigZags, which means those trendlines are really strong and effective!

I'm really glad to hear that people will benefit from this indicator.
Cheers.

Attachments

mikkki

i really want to learn price action trading and i am glad to be part of this forum

i really want to learn price action trading and i am glad to be part of this forum

My personal favorite is this one. Uses 4 hr, daily, weekly, and monthly s&r levels.
i really want to learn price action trading

Allenmd

Im using this and in my opinion, the best s&r indicator. No joke.. If you undersand it, you will also see the same way i do.

fxquickroute.c0m/fqtools/fq-master-fractals/

maddogs

Here is one I have been using recently. I have found it to be reasonably accurate based on previous resistance/support points.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

one to one coaching