Aurix Exchange

REQ: Ken W. Chow's SuperStructure Trading?

GoodBoy

Any one has Ken W. Chow's SuperStructure Trading? training course? it's amazing course basing price action and strength of price which is UNIQUE. Also discussed important such as waves/pattern/trendlines/fibs just outstanding stuff that could change your trading world. Also note Ken explains stuff so clearly visually.

pleasee share if you have. thx

amala

I bought the course 2-3 years ago. I am still trying to apply it. It is easy as Ken shows when back applying it. But live it is difficult. You have seen the whole course? I think one or more people combined could help weed out bad trades but there is no community around Ken's methods. He says some people have done very well with his methods. I believe it, if someone has some experience, they could use his methods. But starting from scratch, I am still trying to learn. I don't mind practicing for months or even years if I can eventually become consistent. I still feel it is missing something.

anurag73

here are links for download

radicaltour

VIP Member
Anurag,
I can't help but noticed that all of the links you've posted (on 2 threads) lead to Filesonic. But we can't download the files unless we pay for the "premium" service. :confused:
Please let us know if you have real "free" links...
thank you.

anurag73

Anurag,
I can't help but noticed that all of the links you've posted (on 2 threads) lead to Filesonic. But we can't download the files unless we pay for the "premium" service. :confused:
Please let us know if you have real "free" links...
thank you.
sorry for the inconvenience here are the free working links.

Aurix Exchange