Aurix Exchange

[REQ] London Forex Open

osirisja

Hi all

Anybody seen or used the London Forex Open system?

Code:
www.londonforexopen.com

Looks like an interesting breakout system..

Cheers

Andy
--

Knez

If anyone can get this system, so we can compare it with the one that we already have from before.

Thanks.
Knez.

Hi all

Anybody seen or used the London Forex Open system?

Code:
www.londonforexopen.com
Looks like an interesting breakout system..

Cheers

Andy
--

stjohn

Yes I've read good reviews about this system. They also publish updated results on their site.

Tinojazz

Professional Trader Since 2007
VIP Member
re

re

I am using every morning same strategy, and you dont need any indicator, or some bigger explanation. The principe is very simple:
Calculate the lowest price and the highest price betwean 00.00 h GMT and before London open, and draw Horizontal lines at lowest and highest price, when the Candlle break some of this lines open order( if break high trend line open buy, and if break down line open sell) Stop loss you can put at the middle of the horizontal lines, and TP a use usualy 50 pips or more, depense from pivots or Fibonacci resistances.
I use this blue box indicator for high and low price before London. Just set in inputs true clock time depending from your brokers GMT. Its realy succesful and simple.about 3-4 times in every week catch the TP and 1-2 times Stop Loss. Usualy monday or friday not working good.
Here is the example with picture and indi what i use
Regards

osirisja

Has anybody used this yet? I'm very keen to test this out alongside 4xPipSnagger - I think they will work really well together.....

Cheers

Andy
-

H

hermes

Osirisja put the Snagger here I will also test them together.
Thanks Hermes

osirisja

Hi Hermes

Of course. You can get it direct from here:

Code:
www.4xpipsnager.com/pipsnagertools/System/thankyou-verified.html

I really like this system Follow it to the letter and you will make money. I like the fact that the owner sends updates every day showing the trades that happened. I just think there is something missing to maximise the trades and that is what I am trying to find.

Let me know how it looks?

Cheers

Andy
--

H

hermes

BS again, I downloaded the London. rar but cannot open it! Again the many numbers in front. What a BS downloading system has this site! majjed do something with the BS programmer. I can download programs and open it from all other Internet sources but not from yours. Tinojjaz, could you be so kind and email me the London.rar ? holisticnaturopath@yahoo.ca
That annoying downloads.
I downloaded the Snagger from the other site you gave me osirisja and - no problem. It has 2 manuals (install & system) and one application, am I right!
Am I restricted member?
Hermes

osirisja

Hi Hermes

There should be 5 indicators - pipsnagger Trend, ps trigger, and three Filters - M1 scalper, M15 Day filters, and Swing filter (30 mins).

The London.rar file posted earlier is not the london forex system. I have tried these already.

Cheers

Andy

H

hermes

Than we have to look for London Forex Open on tennis courts? The 5 indicators are probably in the application self. I didn't installed it yet. We will see blind said.
Hermes

Tinojazz

VIP Member
London break out

London break out

Try this, Indicator and script is in rar, the script is work like expert advisor
opening automatic orders when have the signal from indy.Just set the time for your GMT broker time.
regards.

H

hermes

Valentin I am restricted to download from this crazy forum can you send it to me by email? You have my email on page 1 # 9.
Thanks Hermes

Tinojazz

VIP Member
Valentin I am restricted to download from this crazy forum can you send it to me by email? You have my email on page 1 # 9.
Thanks Hermes
No problem i can send you by mail, and ask administrator why you can't download from here. By the way, this forum maybe is crazy but in positive things.
Regards

H

hermes

By "crazy" I mean technically!
I read the manual of 4x Snager and it says it needs code from billing. Is it true or is it cracked? Anyway I don't like the system a lot. The Millionaire system could be easily coupled with London FX Open. I like the London Open but nobody tells me what is the right TF 15M or 30M? (got all stuff by email - thanks guys).
Hermes

Tinojazz

VIP Member
By "crazy" I mean technically!
I read the manual of 4x Snager and it says it needs code from billing. Is it true or is it cracked? Anyway I don't like the system a lot. The Millionaire system could be easily coupled with London FX Open. I like the London Open but nobody tells me what is the right TF 15M or 30M? (got all stuff by email - thanks guys).
Hermes
M 15 is right. You have free london systems everywhere, just google it.
like a said this system is simpliest ever system. just play break out at london open....nothing more...
GL

H

hermes

London Open can be also combined with the Millionaire strategy. The box from Millionaire is even better suited. Both strategies are copy of the Al Russel's London Forex Rash, only Al trades 6 pairs and has an excellent manual with explanations why? He gives the signals for buy/sell, SL, TP and indication if valid or invalid trade.
I like Al's system most but would have to wake up 2 am (EST) every night.
Practically working night shifts all the time. When I would be in Europe I would trade his Rush.
Hermes

H

hermes

Good help for London breakout system would be to apply BB and the Bollinger Percent B indicator. Has somebody that indicator ready?
Hermes

H

hermes

Probably not! Otherwise would be posted here. I hope. Nobody wants to pay 139 Pounds when we know 90% of the secret anyway. The London indicator on this thread is good. Doesn't give you 3 sell/buy entries and aggressive mode but you can figure it out.
The best breakout strategy I saw on youtube by Barry Burns video (top dog trading). It is not his, rather his teacher's, but very sophisticated.
Hermes

SAMORAI

hi
i eed the manual the manual of the london open not london break out they are different at the first page there was a download link with no manual where is the stop loss and take perofit 1 2 3 4
You must be registered for see images

and other part of this greta system

simon1

Does anybody have the indicator Lfo indicator v2.0.ex4 and template with the same name needed for the London Forex Open strategy? It would be great if someone has this indi.

Aurix Exchange